Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ellmo

World War 1/2 wads (looking for)

Anyone knows anything about a World War Wad for Doom or Doom2 (preferably taking place, or themed in WW1)? There was a project by KoolKat with WW2 Wad for EDGE (along with GI-JOE missions, but I don't think it's finished). I'm looking for projects using Vanilla Doom or ZDoom, having original or alternate weapons, items and people instead of zombies (but I think I can live with the zombies as well)

I just want to feel the World War climate in Doom, the climate of 1920 years or 1940 years.

Thx for any help and linkz...

[and by the way I DO know about WolfenDoom which is in "released wads" just point me any others of this type]

I remember playing a Duke3D deathmatch level called Trench War. The only WWish stuff I can think of for Doom are the various Wolfendoom megawads/TC's.

Lizard's Legacy for EDGE has afew WW2 weapons and enemies in it. Even if that's not what you're looking for, get it! It's pretty cool!

ellmo said:

uh, where is it? Can I freely find it in Archives?

Obsessed Lizard's Legacy fan Dunbar reporting! If you wanna grab LL, check out the link in my sigto go to Lizardcommando's site. It's a mod where you're a lizard fighting against an army of evil lizards. It's cartoony, yes, but it's still a fun and comical mod that's a nice change of pace from the regular old dark and gloomy doomy. I mean, doom. For the WW2 weapons, type IDWARVET in game and hit 8 to select them. The next version will have a few WW2 helpers, too, and I'm working on a WW2 themed map or two for use with Lizard's Legacy.

but if you're looking for an ACTUAL WW2 mod thingy, there's one called MOHIH you can do a search for.

Dunbar said:

Obsessed Lizard's Legacy fan Dunbar reporting! If you wanna grab LL, check out the link in my sigto go to Lizardcommando's site. It's a mod where you're a lizard fighting against an army of evil lizards. It's cartoony, yes, but it's still a fun and comical mod that's a nice change of pace from the regular old dark and gloomy doomy. I mean, doom. For the WW2 weapons, type IDWARVET in game and hit 8 to select them. The next version will have a few WW2 helpers, too, and I'm working on a WW2 themed map or two for use with Lizard's Legacy.

but if you're looking for an ACTUAL WW2 mod thingy, there's one called MOHIH you can do a search for.

Thanks for pointing that out to him, Dunbar. I was going to mention my mod. I think your custom title should be "Lizardcommando Fanboy" or something along the lines of that! :p

Heheh... I'll try LL immiedately, guys, thanks. By the way I'd like to welcome you on Doom: Phobos Rebuild Page. Just click the homepage link under my sig.