Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Disorder

SA: Teen Forums - our children are our future

Yes, Julian, I'm definately as excited as Python.

The reason your name didn't show up is because I copy and paste and then manually put the quote tags in. I don't use the "Quote" or whatever it is that puts names down. If you look at any or all of my posts you'll see that names never show up. Which proves that *you* need to calm the Hell down.

Julian said:

Grimm, Python, calm down ladies.

I'm as calm as a sleeping sleeping turd right now ;)

Besides, the ignore list solves so many problems at once, too.

Ultraviolet said:

I haven't had to use the ignore feature even once yet.

Me neither. After people like ZZ_TOPPER_X being added to everyone's ignore list, I've seen how annoying ignoring a person can be on forums. :P

the_Danarchist said:

Me neither. After people like ZZ_TOPPER_X being added to everyone's ignore list, I've seen how annoying ignoring a person can be on forums. :P

Usually if somebody's just really misbehaving the mods (used to) add that person to everybody's ignore list. I'd say that's a more interesting way of banishing somebody than Loser-ing because they don't really know they're "dead to the world" unless they actually put it together when they realize nobody is reading their posts...

Trasher][ said:
Oh, there's a new Weekend Web up at SA. This time - Furry Forums.

I don't know what's worse, actually having Furry forums or the fact that they're so bad they get mentioned on SA.

And look who ratted him out:

Special thanks goes to my FYAD friends vrunt, rapfan90, protagonist, Tw0am, Zaranith, Lioness, The Yellow Yell, Melon Bread, ratmankey, Shmorky, pony nugget deux, Ripoff, Murasame, DoctorWTF, verix, MSCaptain, Shizuka, raruler, Molotov, Linguica, KAZ, Sanschel, agenteraser, Doodles, Stackhaus, and Lowtax for contributing to this feature.

Ultraviolet said:

Usually if somebody's just really misbehaving the mods (used to) add that person to everybody's ignore list.

Actually, we can't do that. What happened in ZZ's case is that Marv broke part of the admin center (including the "ban" option) during the last time he worked on the forums. The "delete user" option worked though, so we just deleted ZZ's username instead. The result is that it looks like he's on everybody's ignore list. I have no idea why it works like that.

Lüt said:

Actually, we can't do that. What happened in ZZ's case is that Marv broke part of the admin center (including the "ban" option) during the last time he worked on the forums. The "delete user" option worked though, so we just deleted ZZ's username instead. The result is that it looks like he's on everybody's ignore list. I have no idea why it works like that.

Weird.