Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Princessshanobi

Anyone know why?

I just had to create a new account, as irritating as that is, because my old account was allowing me to log in fine, but refusing to let me reply to any posts - although i could still start a thread if i wished. Maybe im just being dumb and over looking something obvious? Does anyone know what the hell could have been going on?! Im just curious as to why really.

my old account was princess_shanobi. not that much different really :p I logged on a few days ago (for the first time in months i will admitt) and i was weird so i got a new account. now i can't get into my old account at all. im just off to c if its still on the member list...

Ahhhh ha!!! So u r the same princess_shanoni i used to know!! welcome back. are you going to keep your new account or see if the admin peeps can sort it out?

Oh well, old members that where, im sure, worth the wait getting to know ;p

BTW Chrissie... i c u had an interestn convo wiv my boyfriend in a forum yesterday....

Princessshanobi said:

my old account was princess_shanobi. not that much different really :p

Aha! Heh, that username doesn't exist anymore... I guess that's a good enough reason for it not to work :P

Princessshanobi said:

Nah im not that bothered I will just keep this account now!

Yay, less work for me.

Those who browse the Blogs forum should know who she is.

The less said about that the better though. Welcome, and stuff.

Don't vote in the "Are you back?" thread. Why isn't that in Post Hell yet?!

Edited by Purp

Yup,i am Matt's girlfriend in real life. Though, scarily, I think some of the people on this site know enough about me from him that introducing myself would be pointless. *glare*

Ok sorry guys took me a while to figure out. Hey Dannie....and also uggh. U have read the wanking thread right?! And also... Hi Matt. You must be Dannies boyfriend. Nice to here so many painful tales about your recent medical history. ;0 keep us posted on that wont you!?

MaTT [TiK] said:
Oh my Goddess, this is fucked!

Oh my Goodness, this is private! Now meet in a bar and sort this out. Out of the forums actually.

It's not sarcasm: it's an admin who would like the forums to get back to sanity. Consider yourself warned.