Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
auxois

Skulltagged

The illustrious Carnevil snagged me on IRC and beat me with Romero on a stick until I told everyone that version 0.95e of Skulltag is out. Go get it and CTF it up, fradlings!

Update: Version 0.95e was released shortly following this news post.

Julian said:

Trying to beat Randy?

Man, at this rate, I just might!

Hopefully this will be all for v0.95 tho. I'd like to get started on the bots :(

Carnevil said:

I'd like to get started on the bots :(

Yes! I'd like you to get started on the bots too.

Hey, I guess that means I care. :-)

Carnevil said:

Man, at this rate, I just might!

Because of the switch in beta-version naming conventions somewhere along the line, I've lost count, but you've got to produce at least 50 betas. That's a lot of catching up to do.

Hey can someone edit the news post to just link to the download page? Right now out-dated versions are being linked to directly!

That new, faster framerate is beautiful. Inspired me to play through all my favorite levels just to enjoy it.

"Hopefully this will be all for v0.95 tho. I'd like to get started on the bots :("

Yes, please do. Especially, seeing as i've noticed absolutely NO changes between this version and like the last 6. Wasn't this released last week, any way? Just wasn't posted? Conspiracy, indeed.

Damon said:

That new, faster framerate is beautiful. Inspired me to play through all my favorite levels just to enjoy it.

"Hopefully this will be all for v0.95 tho. I'd like to get started on the bots :("

Yes, please do. Especially, seeing as i've noticed absolutely NO changes between this version and like the last 6. Wasn't this released last week, any way? Just wasn't posted? Conspiracy, indeed.

Hey, thanks for all your compliments :) That's great to hear!

Anyway, most of the changes are multiplayer changes, so you probably won't notice anything unless you're an active online player. Hopefully, 95e will be the last version before 96. So far, so good.

Scuba Steve said:

Maybe it's just me guys, but could you improve the damage on the BFG10k for the next version? It feels a little weak.

as president, i declare that every player of our glorious modification shall be provided with a BFG10k to defend the homeland from.. bots.. or other players..

mewse said:

as president, i declare that every player of our glorious modification shall be provided with a BFG10k to defend the homeland from..

sheep

mewse said:

there are no sheep in skulltag

Then those bfg10ks are doing their job!

BTW my elephant repellant also appears to be working.

Carnevil said:

BTW my elephant repellant also appears to be working.

you didn't repel them my way did you, i don't need any more elephants.

Well, I would if people would, y'know, gimme news to post. I can't really use news@doomworld.com - I get ~300 spams a day because of that account. Heh. Try e-mailing <my forum username>@gt.rr.com if you want your shit posted by me.

Sign in to follow this