Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ellmo

(download) six ZDoom maps - Doom: Mercenaries

Whoa... I've done it. The sixth map is off, so I upgraded all the five before and put them into one file.

The Demo of my newest baby project consists of 6 story driven maps, mostly done in D1 style. All six are designed for ZDoom, and thy're using lots of it's features (excluding ACS, unfortunately). Whole file is in RAR archive, and it's less than 1Mb.

Please visit my homepage (http://doomos.webpark.pl\index.html). The demo comes with 12 screenies and a story to read on page... Please, come in!

I hit the Download Now link on your site and got this. I'm assuming that's not what you had in mind, right? ;)

DooMBoy said:

I hit the Download Now link on your site and got this. I'm assuming that's not what you had in mind, right? ;)

Unable to change a \ into a /, dumboy?

Yeah, well, I didn't realize that was the problem, you understand. I got the file now. :P

Happens when one's too familiar with default Microsoft (bleee!) internet adresses... my fault. The link is now Linux compatibile (I think), and there's also a small update to the WAD. The arhive is a bit more than 1Mb, but no need to download it for a second time, if you have the previous version. I just solved some misalignments, and made some linedefs invisible on the automap.

Awaiting reviews...