Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mike951

How do I make skulltag always load skins?

If you're using custom skins (skins that you made yourself), everyone needs to have the same skin wad loaded in order for them to see your skin. Otherwise, if you're using a skin already existing in Skulltag, everyone should be able to see it.

If you have a skin in a custom wad, just put in in your skulltag /SKINS directory. Any wad you place in there will be loaded up automatically each time you load Skulltag (same goes for wads in the /ANNOUNCER directory).

Anyway, does that help? If not, let me know.

Mike951 said:

I can't find my Announcer or my Skins directory in my skulltag directory how come?

Just make a new subdirectory wherever your skulltag folder is, called SKINS and/or ANNOUNCER, and put your wads there.

Thanks for helping me with the skins and the announcer. Also you know the download site http://www.3ddownloads.com takes forever to even start downloading cause you have to wait for other people but your download goes faster when its your turn.

Alternatively you can create a shortcut of the skulltag.exe then go to properties and add -file myskin.wad" at the end of the target directory bit (eg c:\skulltag\skulltag.exe -file myskin.wad or c:\skulltag\skulltag.exe -file myskin.wad myskin2.wad for multiple skin loading) but Carney's tip is better. It let's you load as many as you want (roughly)

Oh and btw ahem!