Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darknation

Adolf Impounded!

Sounds like something you'd see in a Three Stooges episode. They really loved the nazis... loved making fun of them, rather.

There was a great program on Don on BBC4 last night. Quite a heavyweight, amazing unilateralist.

Little Faith said:

This made me crack up:

Heh...bet he could still heil then.

Roland faces charges of "using symbols of unconstitutional organizations" and could face up to 3 years in prison.

WTF!?
3 years for that! Sure it's offensive, but come on!

Maybe I should grow a mustache similar to Hitler's and see how many people I piss off. Being charged for that and having the dog took to a shelter is pure fgtry

So non-compliance, and non-conformitsm with the constitution. Basically it sounds like 'its a foreign organisation and doesnt fit in here.'

You are sent to prison for breaking the law. There is no law against parading about, even dressing like hitler, let alone training your dog to heil. But they seem to claim it comes under a generalisation that it is bad, or anti-semetic, regardless of the intentions of the dog owner. BTW , I dont know if this article is a joke or not, but anyway...
You can do what you like in this fashion, its not hurting anyone in the way that problem naybours and violence/abuse about on the streets, which rarely ends in a sentance as long as that. :P

I was called a nazi by my jewish neighbour, simply because I spoke some german, and listend to some german music. Take into account its a sensitive topic. He annoyed me, but, I calmly told him to chill out, and go and take a shower.....

Python_Junkie said:

Apparently this neighbor is unaware that there were/are German Jews. Anne Frank, anybody?

Not anymore there's not.

Mr. Chris said:

Maybe I should grow a mustache similar to Hitler's and see how many people I piss off. Being charged for that and having the dog took to a shelter is pure fgtry

a guy at work has a hitler mustache and a goatee. I thought he shaved it that way but that's how it grows.
very funny. howl hitler and ...rieched that. classic.

i know at school we took a hitler picture and placed a teacher's head on it as a joke. we got in trouble for killing her and removing her head so i dont think they cared about the hitler part.

This was on SA last week. there someone had a story about a monkey they had taught to run to the door and masturbate when the bell was rung. his family and friends used the back door. only sales men and jahova's witnesses came to the front... to be greeting by a masturbating monkey in a cowboy hat

It's a crappy webcam shot, I'll be getting a better one once I get a digital camera

Sephiroth said:

i know at school we took a hitler picture and placed a teacher's head on it as a joke. we got in trouble for killing her and removing her head so i dont think they cared about the hitler part.

You got in trouble for killing your teacher? o_O

Hehe, i actually have a hitler style side parting, medium length. Occasionally i am heard to proudly shout HUH! when walking out my front door.

should have dressed the dog as hitler too. Now that would be funny and then make it do the trick. but around here the favorite dog trick is "show 'em your nuts! show 'em your nuts boy!"