Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LeX

Hello...

I'm new here and I just wanted to say hi to all the Doom gamers and say this is my fav Doom site... It rules yo!!!
Good luck in gaming, BTW if anyone wants to DM me just email Zeliarder@Yahoo.Com.
I'm not a very good player but I enjoy the game... I never played multiplayer actually... I'm dieing to try though ;).
C'ya around, I'll be visitin' this forum a lot from now on...

Hi and welcome to Doomworld.

If you wish to try multiplayer/deathmatch, you should download these two sourceports Zdaemon and Skulltag.

And if you wish to chat with people before you play, etc... you can download Doom Connector.

Thanks loads on the welcomes guys... What did you mean "Wrong forum" ? Where'm I supposed to post then ? T_T
Anyway, I'm gonna DL this stuff and try it out tomorrow, I'm gonna play SC right now... But I'm gonna read this forum a bit more before I go, it's awesome...

Hey there, Lex, welcome to the forums. If you're really going to play Doom I suggest you check this out first.

LeX said:

T_T

5 line titles ? Go take a hike man, It has 5 letters... (H - E - L - L -O) oO
What a craphead...
Kiddin' :)

You do know he's talking about the custom titles that appear above your avatar, right?

Job said:

Heh, mine's ok. Hey Monochrome, the mods won't give you a title if you ask for one or act like a dope, hoping to be reprimanded with one.

i know. i like getting involved with dead and/or outdated phads. :P

EDIT: oh, lex, don't do this :)

Yo, how about some title for me like "The law" (That's what my nickname means in latin oO)
^^

LeX said:

Yo, how about some title for me like "The law" (That's what my nickname means in latin oO)
^^

Here at Doomworld...that's the equivilant to playing with fire. You never know what you'll end up with.