Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DaJuice

Plasma Rifle 2001

An updated version of the plasma rifle. I wish I could have spent more time on in and put in more detail but I have to do homework...

http://www.geocities.com/lord_infam0us/Rifle.jpg

and I made this cuz doomworld rox0rs!!1!!11:)

http://www.geocities.com/lord_infam0us/doomworld.jpg

Wow those are cool, do you think you could maybe make some models to use as replacements for Freedoom? We are in great need of replacement weapons.

fraggle, I'd love to help out in my spare time.
e-mail me

BTNH45@hotmail.

kick ass...the only thing wrong with it is that it is white...but then again thats coming from a person who doesnt care for the color a whole lot

Wow! Very impressive! Is that Rifle computer generated, or is that a real model you made there!? It looks kick ass!

I want that, and that BFG8k model that one ude made and sold on Ebay.

Wow! Very impressive! Is that Rifle computer generated, or is that a real model you made there!? It looks kick ass!

Who in the blue hell said he was the one who made that? AND IT ISNT 8K ITS 9K YOU IDIOT!!!! WNBHAOUSHE:GOOHJTP_(J()H+%T}())%$++_<OFR)_

Sorry, but the BFG model that once was sold on ebay was called "BFG 8500" by its builder.

"That's right, become your own version of the Doomguy with the new and improved BFG 8500. On sale now for the low low price of, well depends on how the auction ends. That's right, Paul White is auctioning off a one of a kind "toy" that any true Doomer would love!"

Ok, your brain obviously did not retrieve my post correctly. I never said that HE made the BFG model, AND, BFG8k is short for the full name. K MEAN 1000. And BFG8.5k would just look stupid.. SO, BFG8k.. the model, by some guy, on ebay.

Ok, your brain obviously did not retrieve my post correctly. I never said that HE made the BFG model, AND, BFG8k is short for the full name. K MEAN 1000. And BFG8.5k would just look stupid.. SO, BFG8k.. the model, by some guy, on ebay.

Jeremy,
I have replied to a reply of Macwhilwhore who obviousely deleted his reply later. But I have saved the thread and so I can bring it back:

----

"MACVILWHORE
Want some coffee?

"" posted August 13, 2001 06:35 PM

quote:

Who in the blue hell said he was the one who made that? AND IT ISNT 8K ITS 9K YOU IDIOT!!!!
WNBHAOUSHE:GOOHJTP_(J()H+%T}())%$++_<OFR)_

-----

Plus: look that Lament also replied to the vanished post, so...

The other text on the bottom of my replay is from the description of the auction, written by the seller:

"That's right, become your own version of the Doomguy with the new and improved BFG 8500. On sale now for the low low price of, well depends on how the auction ends. That's right, Paul White is auctioning off a one of a kind "toy" that any true Doomer would love!"

the 3d model, btw, really kicks ass

Thanks for the nice comments. I think I'm gonna start the BFG this weekend.