Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Waldon

doom2 bug

So that's what happened... I was gonna ask but figured I'd look stupid as usual.

I watched this earlier today and its the most bizarre thing I've ever seen. I can safely say I have no idea what caused it.

Have you seen any of Chris 'Ryback' Ratcliffe's COMPET-N demos? Truly a great DooMer.

I was hoping to find another one of these here:
http://m1.aol.com/ledmeister/odddemos.htm
but Ledmeister doesn't have any.

I am certain I have seen that before -- probably on Girlich's(?) bug demo page(which is now long gone).
He had demos like the Map07 liftbug, etc...
I'm sure AdamH. has probably seen this before...

In single-player, you cannot pick anything up and you cannot fire. never seen it in a dm demo though.
That was hilarious. the body scooting all over, then you opened the door. I fucking lost it then! hahahaaha

I guess that was the DOOMGOD's punishment for letting Toke frag you. :)
nice map too, btw...

You can do that in single player? That would be pretty cheap, because you could die and then simply finish the level as a body, but of course I don't think AdamH would accept that as a compet-n record.

You can do that in single player?

You can't "just do that", it's not like you'd have the luck to have that happen in single-player when doing a demo run.

So how's the virginia lan party going on there, wald?

It's over now. I'm sitting on these sweet T1 connections hehe... Uhm yeah. The LAN thing was fun. We recorded ten map01 demos in the last 4 hours with Toke. Looks like he likes that map too :) There will be demos for release I guess, you'll know about them. We have also recorded our games on his DM wad. It has some sweet maps to say the least. Most of my demos suck because I play the maps for the first time :/ But there will be good ones for sure.

the demos don't work with me? :(
i mean they play , but they go wrong , like the 07tower.lmp : he kills 1 man. the other almost , and then selects the plasma and start's shootin on walls????
and every demo goes wrong??????? :(

Make sure you're playing back the demos in the engine they were recorded with.

Seen it before but it was a skin, was damn hard going into a room full of dead marines, and suddenly 1 moves and shoots you