Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Epistax

Server..

I host the server that brags that any lag is your fault. I am not going back on that ;). I would like to know if there is anything specific/better I should host (uhh inside the relm of SkullTag). Also I see a number of people trying to connect with version .95E. Is there any way I could pity these fools?

Also, does anyone know how I could set the server up as a windows service is it doesn't haunt my taskbar? Thanks.

Epistax said:

I host the server that brags that any lag is your fault. I am not going back on that ;). I would like to know if there is anything specific/better I should host (uhh inside the relm of SkullTag). Also I see a number of people trying to connect with version .95E. Is there any way I could pity these fools?

Also, does anyone know how I could set the server up as a windows service is it doesn't haunt my taskbar? Thanks.

I think the server you had up was just fine. We just need some good old DM servers that people ping well too :)

Hmm, I might be able to do something as far as making the icon go in your systray next version. I'll look into that.

Anyway, thanks :)