Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ryback

Cabal7 UV Max

Once the link shows up, anyway, this post'll contain a demo recorded for Kvernmo's cabal7 map. Recorded with standard Doom2.exe. Make sure to look in the automap at least once :)

It's a max demo, time is 21:59. Pretty damn big map. I've done demos for the rest of the cabal series, they should show up on the DSDA in the next update.

cb7-2159.zip

Nice map (and demo); I'd thought of trying to record something on it myself a while ago, but reckoned it might be too much of an ordeal. However, I didn't know the map as cabal7...

Oddly, it appears as map02 in this wad. Sad - I thought this Daniele Levi was a good little-known mapper. Seems he's just a thief. :(

Grazza said:

Oddly, it appears as map02 in this wad. Sad - I thought this Daniele Levi was a good little-known mapper. Seems he's just a thief. :(

Nice sky in that one, custom made?

The Cabal series is a fine one. Just grabbed the demo. No doubt it will be a blast to watch. Hope we get a dsda update soon, I would love to see the others.

Edit:
Great run!
That map as shown in the automap is something to behold also.

Chris,

Really enjoyed your demo! Very impressive.

That is a tough and complex map with lots of stuff to remember and many opportunities to die in the meantime. I tried it years ago and can remember fumbling around trying to find some direction.