Are you circumcised?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Are you circumcised?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was, but I fixed it.
    • I am female.
    • I am female, but am circumcised. :(

It's good to be circumcised. It makes your penis less sensitive, thus allowing for longer bouts of sexual intercourse.

Job said:

It's good to be circumcised. It makes your penis less sensitive, thus allowing for longer bouts of sexual intercourse.

I'm not circumsized and my bouts are plenty long enough.

nope Im not, I hear it makes you more resistant to pain also if you havent been circumcised I think it was on Discovery channel lol.

I kind of didn't have much choice when I was born. : / If I could, I probably would've kept the 'ol foreskin.

TeamKill said:

To be honest...I don't know. Never asked, never took notice. I want to say yes, though.

Circumcised means they cut off the foreskin on your penis. Surely that's easy enough to check.

Lord FlatHead said:

Circumcised means they cut off the foreskin on your penis. Surely that's easy enough to check.

Yes, I know what it means. But...no reference outside my own to look at.

TeamKill said:

Yes, I know what it means. But...no reference outside my own to look at.

...you're on the INTERNET!!! the most dick-filled place in the world! c'mon, use your head (no pun intended)

Heh, I doubt they've forgotten. They probably just don't care and think of me as just another Doomworlder. Which is nice, thats the way I prefer it.

Uh, I don't know why you'd be dissapointed to be circumcised. Care to explain?

By the way, I think this thread wins the "Weirdest Thread Ever" award.

Having foreskin increases sexual pleasure and keeps your head from drying out. The only reason people circumcise their kids is because 1) they are Jewish and have to keep their pact with God or whatever, or 2) they think it is hygenic. But that hygene thing was made up back in the 1800s by anti-masturbation prudes. Circumcsion for one decreased pleasure in the penis, thus recucing the want to masturbate, but also they knew that eliminating it would make it so you wouldnt have to clean it, thus no need to even touch the thing. This was actualy invented by American puritan nuts (namely Kelogg I believe), so that explains why most people outside of the US are uncircumsized.

Luckily, circucision is reversible with a little stretching and some common household items. You may not get back 100% sensitivity, but its better than nothing.

EDIT: Wow, ironic timing coincidence. :P

Uh, ok, whatever. I think it's quite safe to assume that shit will get caught up in there, but whatever. Anyway, I think the reason people still do it is because uncirscumcized penises look pretty nasty, in my opinion. Anyway . . . *leaves thread forever*

the_Danarchist said:

Circumcsion for one decreased pleasure in the penis, thus recucing the want to masturbate...

eh, didn't work :P

Liam the Bard said:

eh, didn't work :P

Heh yeah. There are three things certain in life: death, taxes and masturbation.

Anyway, I dont see anything wrong with not being circumcised...it doesnt really look that bad (looks as bad/good as any penis), and it doesnt really take any effort to clean it. Hell, why WOULDN'T you clean it. Thats like not washing your ass or behind your ears.

I would post an interesting article on it, but its on r****n.com, and there are some (mildly) graphic pictures accomanying it.

[mod]Site name censored for reasons that should be obvious to anyone famailiar with that site.[/mod]

Heh, yes, a uncircumsized penis does look nasty. Which basically explains why I say, to me, it is a turnoff.