34 members have voted

1. 1. MOST ANTICIPATED GAMES

• Quake 4
    • Doom 3
    • Halo 2
    • Final Fantasy X2
    • Duke Nukem Forever
    • Half-Life 2

Out of those listed, Doom 3. But I'm actually looking forward to Thief 3 even more, and Deus Ex 2 is quite high too :)

If you would have asked me a month ago I would've said Half-Life 2, but lately I've been drawn to Doom III more. Which is odd, since I had basically given up on it a while ago.

If there's any fps I'm going to make levels for in the next year, its going to be Doom III.

Doom 3 followed by Duke Nukem Forever followed by Quake IV.

DNF, because I KNOW they'll make it eventualy.
Next comes Quake 4 because I loved Quake 2.

But more than both of those, I think the new Stars! game and Fallout 3 will be cool.

Tyockell said:

Mines a tie between doom 3 and duke nukem forever.

dude duke aint ever coming out and when it does it will suck. anygame delayed that badly is gonna suck, need i speak of daikatana. besides from what i heard last about 3d realms is that they are very very very low on money, hell every engine change is 250,000 a pop.

original release date: 1998...dohh!

I count on Stars! Supernova to be the perfect remedy for the fiasco that Master of Orion 3 was.

If it ever gets released that is.

From the beta-tester notes it sounds like it will have a clean and readily available resource format making it a heaven for modders.

Hyena I think is a member of the Stars! community. He probably knows whats going on better than we do. Unfortunately, he seems to have dissapeared.

Sucks that there are only sequels in that list... and most new games coming out aren't really new at all.

this should be multi choice :P

D3, HL2, H2, Q4, and Duke4ever are high on my lists...but im not going to buy another god damn FF game untill they actually make a good one again that has more of balance between story, gameplay, and gfx, not just gfx and/or gameplay.

I voted Doom 3 but if this poll were multi-choice I would have voted Quake 4 also. I don't really give a frag about any of the others on that list.

Though really, I'm still waiting for Tapan Kaikki Bloodshed and Dogma to come out of their half-finished states -_-;

Xaser said:

Doom 3
Half Life 2
Quake 4
Halo 2
Duke Nukem Forever
Final Fantasy X2

Duke Nukem Forever?

I though that game was an urban myth.

BTW, I'm pretty much waiting for Doom 3

I'm really anticipating Jedi Academy... Oh wait, I already have it. Well, that's one down for anticipated games. At the moment, I'm really looking forward to Half-Life 2. I just saw a video of it from E3, and it was frickin' awesome. Not that it diminishes my anticipation for Doom 3, but Half-Life 2's physics engine looks incredible.