Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

they hunger....

you know our planet is fucked when this happens...
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-12863870,00.html

well i guess they attack in hordes now. i just hope they dont get their body armor upgrades yet.

my question is who let them out of the brooding pods and turned off the drone security.
everyone knows they should not be released until they reach the second developmental stage, only then is it safe to allow release from the brooding pods

heh i thought this was about the TC too. if i counted that mod as a game it'd probably be in my top 5 or 10, and above half-life too :)

OMG!! and my girlfriend and i are babysitting later today!!! aaahhhhhhhhh....

BTW i thought you were talking about the TC too.. it was great huh i didnt get very far tho god sooo many game and so lil time

and this time include blood thirsty babies! doom3 they hunger must be made.

better yet, they hunger... the game. based on doom3 engine

Sephiroth said:

and this time include blood thirsty babies! doom3 they hunger must be made.

better yet, they hunger... the game. based on doom3 engine

http://www.warphead.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=350

well there you go matrix fans, neo is NOT the one!

i dout this story is true, but you never know. babbons can be visious and will eat meat. however for the most part leave humans alone and are not common hunters. Also they have lived with humans for thousands of years. chances are this is another urban legend

the part that gets me is the witch craft part. even if it happened it was a freak inncedent. hell i bet they would claim witch craft if any animal did it. If this where real it most likly would have occured in a back woods village and the animal was infected with an illness.
however it may have spoken with Mr. Dingo who will tell you that baby meat is a fine treat

30 years later this kid will go on an insane rant:

"You don't know what it's like, being mercilessly mauled by a horde of your own peers at 1 year old! Wouldn't YOU like to know how it feels!!!!!!!"

I gotta reinstall that TC. It does make sense seeing as how the date is getting closer to October 31st.

Oh and I hear the SvenCoop team is working on a coop version of They Hunger.

An enjoyable TC indeed, though I think I was unable to beat the last boss on the hardest skill. I never seemed to have enough ammo left...

Heart of Evil was also great fun, though very bizarre at times, and I liked the nod to Doom that plays when you acquire the chainsaw (the only reason I bothered to mention it while on the subject of HL addons).

was really trying to find a true case of a dingo eating a human baby/child/egg.

i remember one a few years back in which a large bird had killed an eaten a baby.

the mother had taken a nap, cause she got piss drunk, in a hammock and the baby was in a playpen under a tree on the far side of the yard. when she awoke she saw what remained of the child. she had thought it had been murdered or even eaten by a dog.
several days later a group found a leg bone of the said baby about half a mile from the home. they looked up and saw a nest of some sort of large bird, (egale, vulture, hawk?) they had killed the baby in the crib and took turns takeing pecies back to the nest to feed the chicks. i think it was in africa this happened. not sure how true t is, but i would believe it over the baboon brain eating story. seeing that preditory birds will kill animals larger than human infants and kill take turns delvering carcuss to the nest