Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arioch

New ZDoom Beta Release

Randy Heit has released the long-awaited ZDoom 2.0.48, then followed it with 2.0.49 as a bugfix release. What's new since 2.0.47? Well ... you should probably read the changelog from the source code, but there are quite a few major changes, including an uncapped frame rate, updated networking code that should be quite a bit more resilient to de-sync situations, the ability to use nearly any graphic from the WAD file as a texture or flat in the level--so basically, loads of new editing features and tons of bugfixes.

Download at the ZDoom homepage now!

Edit: 2.0.50 is out now, enjoy! - Cyb

Have I mentioned Zdoom is the sourceport used by my soon to be released SEKRET PROJEKT

Ralphis said:

Have I mentioned Zdoom is the sourceport used by my soon to be released SEKRET PROJEKT

Arioch said:

You mean soon to be cancelled.

In Ralphis' defense... none of his other projects were "cancelled"

so just as id announce that doom3 will have a capped framerate, randy uncaps the framerate on zdoom? :D

AdamW said:

so just as id announce that doom3 will have a capped framerate, randy uncaps the framerate on zdoom? :D

úhm, he did that quite some time ago...

50 still has that start in the floor bug, I see it when I use Ultimate Doom, but you know what? I dun care!

It apparently doesn't like custom palletes, since it's showing index #0 to be pure white.