Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

How often do you shave?

I myself shave every two or three days or so, although I should shave every day.

I haven't actually shaved yet, though I should, I thought of shaving today, but somehow I got lost in playing games. :P

There's always tomarrow. :P

By the way: Python_Junkie, the New TMNT game rules, I played it yesterday, I had a blast. :D Your avatar just reminded me of that. :D

Mainly whenever I need one. I look bad with facial hair, so, yeah...except when I tried to grow a goatee one time. My prom came right when I was in the middle of growing it out, so it looked shitty, so I had to shave it off. Meh.

I try to shave everyday but sometimes I'll be getting out the door late. I shave my balls every saturday

Men should only shave their faces whenever feel like it.
Women should only shave their legs.
I shave everyday I work; every other day I don't.

Opulent said:

amen. well, unless she really NEEDS to shave her face :P bearded ladies scare me.

I shave with a razor 2 or 3 times a week, alway on Monday (or whatever the first day of the 'working' week happens to be). I use the electric shaver every day, except weekends.

Back in my senior year of high school, I'd shave everyday, but these days I dont have any ladies to impress. The only ones at college are either not worth going for on non-materialistic enough to not care. Also, I don't really care anymore.

I don't shave; but I trim my beard each week with scissors. Except on holidays, then I basically just let it grow.
As said earlier, facial hair doesn't attract females and are an open invitation for nasty comments, but I have no plans for shaving it off; it's a part of me. :-)

Opulent said:

And let their pithairs grow as much as Madonna's?

EDIT: About "attracting the ladies", don't get me started on that; that's just another modern-day popular preference that more than likely was started by some airhead cheerleader bitch in LA and has now become a norm. Sorry for going on a mini-rant, but you know how much I despise the mainstream.