Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

How often do you shave?

Python_Junkie said:

And let their pithairs grow as much as Madonna's?

exactly. Women shouldn't shave anything other than their legs; hair is a sexual affectation -- always better with than without.

I shave it whenever my neck and face get too itchy. But when I'm regular, about every 2 days -- I don't mind the stubble.

DEMOn said:

exactly. Women shouldn't shave anything other than their legs; hair is a sexual affectation -- always better with than without.

imo, smooth legs are sexier. I don't find hairy legs attractive. But, that's my opinion.

hmmm... I used to be of the opinion that pit hair was just weird. Then I saw natural born killers, and admitidly there was something oddly compelling about Mallory's pits.

Probably the inner homo trying to get out.

fodders said:

Whenever it starts to cause a rash at the top of modders thighs :P

whoa. that was way out of character for you. Now we see the real you. ;)

Whenever I feel like it. I probably could go for a shave every two or three days, but usually I'm lazy and just don't give a fuck so I let it grow for about a week.

About twice a week. I usually shave my sideburns too whenever I get a haircut (every two months or so). So I have this two-month cycle where I go from very short hair & no burs, to pretty long hair and big burns.

Only time I'm gonna shave is when I can pull off looking like Gordon Freeman, after which I am going to make my own hazard suit and run around with a crowbar breaking things. After which, I'm going to put on a paintball mask, modify it to look like the doom helmet, make my own green armor, and run around sawing things with a chainsaw. I plan to not have to work a day in my life.