Suicide

Suicide?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Suicide?

• Never seriously considered it
    • Seriously considered but never attempted
    • Attempted but failed
    • Attempted and succeeded

I've been depressed before and sometimes I still get depressed, but I have never even seriously contemplated suicide. Maybe it's cause I have an annoyingly good conscience and I get guilty about things really quickly, and so whenever I even think about what would happen if I killed myself, I realize how much of a pussy I'd be because whatever lame shit I'm going through, someone else is putting up with 100000000x worse.

No offense to anyone, but I view suicide as the selfish, pussy way out. Now there are extreme circumstances, but it seems most people who want to commit suicide are just doing it because they're too weak to put up with anything on their own.

Suicide? Hell no!
If possible, I would like to become at least 200 years old. I don't believe in the afterlife, but I'm very curious about what will happen in the world in the future. The only way to find out is to live very long. :)

Arno said:

If possible, I would like to become at least 200 years old. I don't believe in the afterlife, but I'm very curious about what will happen in the world in the future. The only way to find out is to live very long. :)

Sometimes I think I'd like to live to see the year 2101. That would make me slightly under 120. I suppose it's possible, but I'd probably have to take better care of myself than I do.

When I start feeling depressed, I just fire up ZDoom and blast through Doom, Doom2, Heretic, or Hexen and that depression feeling leaves soon enough :)

It's funny that more people that voted here on the polls have successfully commited suicide than have attempted and failed.