• 3 - Not even funny
    • 4 - What the Hell?
    • 5 - Never Do It Again
    • 6 - Stupidity Cannot Be Concealed
    • 7 - It Hurt...Bad
    • 8 - Hide from the World
    • 9 - I`m Gonna Die
    • Wtf...

On a level of 1 to 9 (being the worst), as of this point in your lifetime, rate the stupidest thing you've done. Tell about it if you want. We can all laugh at you for it.

I acutally agreed with darknation on something.

Thankfully, the only redeeming thing is that I haven't the foggiest idea what the hell it was anymore.

Python_Junkie said:

Now that IS dumb...

Actually, I think it was about something intelligent. Something about anarchy.

Or maybe it had to do with chopping off a retard's head. *cough *cough

time to die cumgutter

You know, the only reason I've been ignoring these little comments at the end of every post I make is out of respect for one or two mods, because I can't even begin to imagine how god awfully depressing it must be to run a forum full of the mentally deficient. Running battles in each and every thread between two people suck because it fucks up the entire forum for everyone else, probably the reason why the doomcenter forums were designated a roaching flamepit that no one with any brains would even look at for anything other than personal amusement.

This is it, crend. One time only. Either you quit with your fucking anal banter or we both get banned, the only difference will be that you are going to look like an A-grade mong and I will not. Oh yeah, and the fact that I have friends in this community and everyone, anyone with any common sense fucking hates you and is sick of your bullshit.

You want to start your shit with me, bring it into private message fuckstain. Your stunning stupidity alone without the fight is enough to make it worth my time. I'll tear you a fistula and post the result for my own and my friends’ own very personal enjoyment. But we take it outside so I don't piss off Julian.

So either fucking bring it full out and stop with your lame half-flames or fuck off. Either way I guarantee that you are going to regret it.

Last time I edited and deleted those posts in that other thread in order to salvage it, but I won't this time. And as for you Python_Junkie, I don't know what it is between you two, but knock it off before you end up banned.

Again

So, I propose here and now if all thought of this minor incident was forgotten and I say nothing sladerous against anybody on this forum anymore, I in advance pledge to apologize for all my past atrocities at whatever the cost...

Well, it's certainly worth a try.

Anyway, there was this one time I was throwing boomerangs at a nearby school. Some kids had wandered within range without me knowing it. I threw a particularly heavy one (I have close to a hundred, by the way, all but three or four I made myself) and it came within two or three inches of one of their faces. Needless to say, if it had hit him going at that speed, it would very likely have been fatal.

I'd rate that around a 6 or so, since it missed and I was able to catch it again.

The stupidest thing I've ever done was...well...recently...about 3 months ago, me and 3 other of my friends had concluded that one of our friends was gay, too. I also happened to really like him. So I ended up asking him if he was gay, and if he was, if he'd go out with me...meh...the rest is a long story.

Sorry, but this thread needs to be hijacked again, I haven't seen Crendowing in so long, and it looks like I wont be seeing him for an even longer time so I have to get a few words out. Here it goes:

Its bad enough you're pathetic to come back to a community in which hardly a single person actually wants you to be a part of, but you come back and start shitting on us left and right as if your absence was just training in enema? If you believe we think your feces tastes better with each new mouth full you're wrong. So now either take this as an ass raping in public performed by DN or fight back and get banned. Either way you're finally getting put in your place; this is just what the doctor ordered for your stuck up ass. Goodbye.

perhaps, cren, since i've not been directly hostile, you could nicely answer a question. why do you post here?

My life has been a long chain of stupid choices. I don't have the slightest idea where to start.

And as for Cren, I think both he and DN got what they deserved back there. Heh...

I've done a lot of stupid things in the past few months, and I wish I could go back and change them all. I need to move on and try and fix them as best I can.

Tobester said:

two or three years ago I applied for hosting at newdoom

and was DENIED

oh the shame

I was denied three times. Stupid me tried a fourth and got in. I have at the most one post there. Thank god I turned myself around. Haleluha

Python_Junkie said:

No, you existed, that's what...

Anyway, what I did hurt your mom (not DN's) real bad :P

READ and acknowledge.

Last chance.

Don't make our letting you come back here the stupidest thing we ever did please, as apart from this one thing you've been fine lately.

Well, I wasn't the stupid one today in shop. I wasn't the one who asked for a left-handed hammer.

darknation said:

time to die cumgutter

No need to displace your own hobbies on to me.

darknation said:

You know, the only reason I've been ignoring these little comments at the end of every post I make is out of respect for one or two mods, because I can't even begin to imagine how god awfully depressing it must be to run a forum full of the mentally deficient.

Thankfully, I don't fall into the category of "mentally deficient". I wouldn't be the student that I am today if I did. You, on the other hand, with your apparent lack of simple English among other normal atrocities which I don't care to mention right now (since, contrary to what you may think, I DO have quite a life outside this place and the Technodrome, thanks to college) quite frankly are apalling. If your attitude on here is in any way an epitome of how you act in real life, I'm amazed you actually get around. Whatever your problem was in the past, I'm pretty sure it was horrible to go through, but unless for some strange reason I happen to be associated with whatever happened, then there's no real point in gloating over it and spewing eccentric/crass insults at people left and right when, quite frankly, they did NOTHING TO EVEN FUCKING DESERVE IT!!! My posts may be dry, my posts may not be the most eloquent/witty in the world...that in no way calls for insults. Hey, for all you know, maybe I DO have something worthwhile to say on occasion, but honest-to-God I just never feel like letting it out because I don't like writing/typing that much. I usually have SO MUCH to say that I never have enough time to gather all my thoughts and put them down (this post is an obvious exception), so what's the point in saying anything? I'll just put both myself and others to sleep in the process.

darkneation said:

Running battles in each and every thread between two people suck because it fucks up the entire forum for everyone else, probably the reason why the doomcenter forums were designated a roaching flamepit that no one with any brains would even look at for anything other than personal amusement.

Funny you should mention that, considering you were once a well-respected and frequent poster there.

darknation said:

This is it, crend

For the LAST FUCKING TIME...I prefer not to go by any variation of that name. If everyone here wants to call me that, then have my old username un-banned and let me start at a postcount of 0. I don't want that, of course, so please call me Python_Junkie, PJ, or anything along those lines.

darknation said:

One time only. Either you quit with your fucking anal banter

Compare your posts and my posts over time, you'll no doubt notice that you've been on an "anal banter" more than I have. Case closed.

darknation said:

or we both get banned, the only difference will be that you are going to look like an A-grade mong and I will not.

Self-righteousness to the max, methinks.

So, you're saying that I'll look like whatever the fuck you said because:

- My posts aren't even a tenth as malicious and degrading as yours
- I actually know what the word "decency" means, both online and in real life
- I don't always have to find the negative side of things in all topics, unlike you
- I don't feel like I have to maliciously and angrily twist everyone's words around, however intelligent or unintelligent, into something that makes whoever said it look bad just to get noticed or gain a sense of belonging, or whatever...unlike you
- I don't spend most of my free time searching for irrelevant news items and whatnot ("weekly Nazi humor", "Esc Online", yada yada yada) that hardly anyone gives a fuck about

...right? Well, since you put it that way, I'm guess that makes everyone but you a Grade-A Mong.

darknation said:

Oh yeah, and the fact that I have friends in this community and everyone, anyone with any common sense fucking hates you and is sick of your bullshit.

Christ, what kind of a pre-school attempt at an insult was that?

Friends in this community, eh? So you're explicity admitting you actually consider a lot of the people you meet here on the forums as "FRIENDS"???? That's...fucking pathetic. I don't care how close I keep in contact with people I meet online, I would never consider them anything remotely close as "friends". To be blunt, I hardly talk to anybody I meet online (I'll delve further into this when I quote your next mindless yammering), let alone call them "friends".

As far as "hating" me goes...well, that's their problem, because both you and they are oblivious to the fact that people can and do change over time (I believe the term for that is "maturing"). In case you haven't noticed, I haven't gone on nearly as many rants and raves since I joined under this username, nor do I post as much, because in all honesty I have tried not to let my bad side get out on here since it's rather ludicrous to do so on an online forum.

You, on the other hand, haven't changed a bit: with your endless barrage of trite slams and put-downs rivaled in wit only with a golf club, you have failed to show any good signs of being a mature adult who knows when to just shut the fuck up and take everything people say with a grain of salt.

Does insulting people give you an emotional boost? Does it make you feel like you're on top of the world? Is your ultimate goal in life to be the one asshole that literally everyone in the world hates and to make Simon from American Idol seem like MLK Jr.? If so, then I suggest finding a board with 20 nails in it, dipping it in raw sewage, standing in the middle of a busy intersection (during an acid rain storm), stripping naked so everyone can see what little manhood you truly have, and then beating yourself upside the head with the board, because apparently that's the only kind of attention/treatment you're worthy of recieving.

darknation said:

You want to start your shit with me, bring it into private message fuckstain.

First of all, starting shit with you is one of the last things in the world I want to do since I'd rather start shit with someone I could actually have fun arguing with. You're just flat-out uninteresting (as your life more than likely is) and not worth even your own dick's time. (Alright, THAT was rather stupid on my part, but hey, you can't win 'em all).

Second, here's what I have to say about your PM proposal: remember how I said I'd delve deeper in to the online friend subject? Here it is. I have PMs shut off, with good reason. If I want to contact someone online, I'll do so only through IM software, and I'm never the one to contact them; I let them IM me first to see if what they have to say is worth talking about. 9.5 times out of 10, the answer is "no", so you might as well say that for the most part I leave the IM chat with total strangers/people never met before in real life to lamers. The only people I talk to on AIM or MSN anymore are my family and friends who live far away, and the ones close by I talk to on the phone. If what you have to say is that damn important, talk to me in person or at least in some way I can hear your voice so I know that you're not some really complex chat bot.

Third, even if I did have PMs enabled, arguing over such a medium would be even more pointless than what we're doing right now. Doing so not only solves nothing, but it also implies that you truly believe I have a chance at actually "pwning" your ass (as if this wasn't proof enough already).

Fourth..."fuckstain"? /me ponders this one...oh, yeah, that's supposed to make me shiver/cry, right? Yeah, I'm crying alright...from laughing at your half-assed attempt at an insult, that is.

darknation said:

Your stunning stupidity...

Huh? What? Where? You must be talking to your imaginary online gay fuck-buddy over in the corner, because I know not of exhibiting such a characteristic myself.

darknation said:

alone without the fight is enough to make it worth my time. I'll tear you a fistula and post the result for my own and my friends’ own very personal enjoyment.

Is that so? Well hoo-fucking-ray for you, Scotch boy. Next question: is that ALL you do for enjoyment?

You have the gall to say anyone with half a brain wouldn't give a fuck about me when in fact you have NO FUCKING CLUE about my personal life. Let me tell YOU what someone with half a brain would do in your company:

DN: Hey! Look at this! I completey told this motherfucker off on a forum! Ain't that fucking hilarious????

*DN's friend gives a blank stare*

DN: Well?

DN's "friend": [hands DN a 6-pack of beer] Drink this, [hands DN a dildo] and sit on this. You'll be more mellow for it.

darknation said:

But we take it outside so I don't piss off Julian.

As if you or I actually take a forum admin seriously these days...

darknation said:

So either fucking bring it full out and stop with your lame half-flames

Too late.

darknation said:

or fuck off.

Probably the better option since listening to you is about as enthralling as watching flies fuck.

darknation said:

Either way I guarantee that you are going to regret it.

Regret what? That I'm being told off by a guy who's dad raped him one too many times during the puberty you're just now getting out of and who wanks it while jamming to the Spongebob theme and looking at pictures of Jabba the Hutt? You're right, I will regret it, because I'll be totally apalled that some guy who lives thousands of miles away from me thinks he can bruise my ego on the Internet. (And yes, I do see the irony in my own words)

For my closing words (as this may be my last post on this board for good, but there's no shame attached to that even for me), I will say to you, darknation, that the kind of fucked up life you live(d) through is no excuse to be a complete and total ass. If I'm not mistaken, I believe those were the same words spoken to me during my Cren days every time I used the excuse of my crappy childhood as reason to be so bitter and spiteful.

Consider this post a dose of your own shit and eat it.

Regardless of who gets banned because of this, know that any mockings towards me afterwards will be a waste of your time as they both do nothing to me and won't be visible to me, so don't bother.

Good day.

crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing crendowing

crendowing

crendowing

crendowing

crendowing
crendowing

crendowing

CRENDOWING