Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Verse

Hexen weapons in doom?

Is there a .wad file out there where the Hexen weapons are usuable in doom? There was 4 weapons per class in Hexen, 3 classes... 12 weapons. There was 9 in Doom II ( including fist ). I was wondering if there was any type of .wad file out there for DOOM II in this flavor... doing this for a little project, I might work on.

You can use the latest ZDoom to do just that. Not only that, you can even include the weapons in addition to the old Doom weapons, instead of replacing them..

Darkhaven3 said:

hmm, i might work on this. It's gonna be a bitch doing the third-punch superswing though.

Not really; cyb did it in void.

Cyb seems to be the prime suspect in using Hexen stuff in Doom, what with the superweapon and shovel in Massmouth2 and the fist in void.

The fighter's fist doesn't use any additional frames for the extra swing, it just moves the last frame across the screen.

I've added Heretic and Hexen weapons in ZooM so if you want any help with any of the weapons, I can help out. Cyb's also pretty good to talk to since he knows what he's doing as well.