Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

Halloween

So, what's everyone doing this Halloween? As for me, I'm too old to go trick or treating, so I'll probably just sit at home and do nothing. As usual.

I'm going to sit on IRC and talk to my friends like ever night.

And after midnight I'll change my avatar from to

hmm, friday night... hmm
Chat, wank and sleep. There goes that life.

I'll have just had my longest day at uni all week, have driven back home on the motorway in the pissing rain, will likely be in a bad mood generally, and shall sit down in front of the TV all evening whilst the rain batters the windows.

pritch said:

and shall sit down in front of the TV all evening whilst the rain batters the windows.

That's a soothing sound I've found. I like to go out and watch it rain sometimes because rain is relaxing.

I have a friend who lives in a trailer home and he loves it when it rains because you can hear it all through the house. Probably some of the best sleep I've had was at his house.

bitch at the mayor for not giving me the 1 pig that is promist in the town laws, "all new residents are to be given 1 sow by the mayor upon moving with in town limits"

ok not really, but the fact that i just mentioned pig has made me hungry. so tonight i will be looking for something to eat.

oh and i'll start the end of the world after spilling the blood of a dozen men in a church yard that was built on an indian burial ground which the town founders took turns pissing on.

How am I spending my halloween?

Having my outside decorations stolen. That's how.

carve a goatse pumpkin. i did at work, nobody got it except 2 others.
its rotten now, fed chunks of it to the iguana

Dress up like Obi-Wan Kenobi, go to my friends house with 6 other people including my friend, play Gamecube, XBox, have a LAN party (with three wireless networked computers), trade Magic cards, see Scary Movie 3, and other stuff.

Dress up like Obi-Wan Kenobi, go to my friends house with 6 other people including my friend, play Gamecube, XBox, have a LAN party (with three wireless networked computers), trade Magic cards, see Scary Movie 3, and other stuff.

Same here, except on Saturday instead :p And I won't be dressed like Obi-Wan, I'll be dressed like Arcanis the Omnipotent :D

[edit]

I didn't know you play Magic! kickass!

Nanami said:

That's a soothing sound I've found. I like to go out and watch it rain sometimes because rain is relaxing.

I have a friend who lives in a trailer home and he loves it when it rains because you can hear it all through the house. Probably some of the best sleep I've had was at his house.

Heh. My friend lived in a trailer and there was one time during a rainstorm that it got so loud we had to yell at each other just to communicate. Probably because it was a small trailer...one of those ones for camping, next to his house proper. The rain was just pinging off the metal roof. I love rain though. Its one of the coolest things in life.

Um, yeah. Probably nothing to do for Halloween. My friend said he might have a party, but I havent taked to him since. Dont have a costume anyway.

I'm gonna walk around with my bo and make sure kids don't act like dipshits, at least not in a way that's harmful to others.

The standard -- a movie marathon with friends, getting filled up on various snacks and Sun Drop soda. Then maybe some Time Splitters 2 deathmatch as well as Halo and Soul Calibur 2. And maybe some general mischief and hijinx.

right now?
trying to understand why in the holy hell my new mainboard doesn't work. its brand new and should not be DOA, could be the CPU or the ram. however all of them are new. powersupply??? dout it, worked last month and havnt touched it sence, also it is only 8 months old

My 2 friends and I are going as the Beastie Boys (we're all in university, but still going trick or treating, and then getting shitfaced).

I'm going (to school college) dressed as a tecnician in a bright orange jumpsuit. I guess Zombie Santa will have to wait until next year.

Time for some holiday music:

well i live with snakes and lizards,
and other things that go bump in the night,
cos to me everyday is halloween,
i have given up hiding and started to fight,
i have started to fight
well any time, any place, anywhere that i go
all the people seem to stop and stare they say:

'why are you dressed like it's halloween?
you look so absurd, you look so obscene'
o, why can't i live a life for me?
why should i take the abuse that's served?
why can't they see they're just like me
it's the same, it's the same in the whole wide world

well i let their teeny minds think
that they're dealing with someone who is over the brink
and i dress this way just to keep them at bay
cos halloween is everyday it's everyday

oh, why can't i live a life for me?
it's the same, it's the same in the whole wide world
oh, why can't i live a life for me?
i'm not the one that's so absurd

why hide it?
why fight it?
hurt feelings,
best to stop feeling
hurt from denials,
reprisals,
it's the same,
it's the same in the whole wide world

-- Everyday Is Halloween, Ministry

Well, its kinda holiday music. :P

Psyonisis said:

My 2 friends and I are going as the Beastie Boys ...

Heh, a few of my friends did that last year.

I'll be going to a party at a 6000 sq ft loft downtown (Chicago) and then another party on Saturday. Since I just can't be bothered to come up with two costumes, I'm going to be attending both as Gandalf the White.

The halflings' leaf shall taste good this night!

Nanami said:

And after midnight I'll change my avatar...

Does this mean that tonight is actually All Nami's Eve?