Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thehappycommunist

what is your most favorite weapon in doom?

fist + berserk, so i can fistfuck the imps... oops I am turning this into a impse thread. Sorry.

The non-berserk fist. Great for pain elementals when the lost-soul limit has been reached.

omg 3000th post

My favorite weapon is the incredible, edible chainsaw. Too bad there isn't a Sawrocket! Rocket Launcher + Chainsaw = SawRocket! Not only does it saw thorugh enemies, but after 2-3 seconds of sawing, it BLOWS UP!
Anyway, their's just something about the chainsaw that's...satisfying. I mean, what could be better than making Demon-Spaghetti?

Sir Blastalot said:

My favorite weapon is the incredible, edible chainsaw. Too bad there isn't a Sawrocket! Rocket Launcher + Chainsaw = SawRocket! Not only does it saw thorugh enemies, but after 2-3 seconds of sawing, it BLOWS UP!
Anyway, their's just something about the chainsaw that's...satisfying. I mean, what could be better than making Demon-Spaghetti?

I beleive there's a wad out there that makes a chainsaw launcher. I think it's Sniper_X, but I'm not too sure. It's pretty amusing!

and I'll have to go with the chainsaw. Everything bleeds.

Actually, the thread is derailed to such a degree that not even an enhanced railgun will save it.

I mean, this thread probably makes people think more of Aria Giovanni than it does of the DOOM arsenal, by now.

Job said:

Gotta say, Post Hell is my personal fave.

myk said:

Actually, the thread is derailed to such a degree that not even an enhanced railgun will save it.

I mean, this thread probably makes people think more of Aria Giovanni than it does of the DOOM arsenal, by now.

I'm a bad, bad man.

Doom: Shotgun

Doom2: SSG

ZDoom: mdk or "bind \ summon bfgshot"

SkullTag: Minigun or grenade launcher

ZooM: Flamethrower or scorcher

Doom: Shotgun
DII: Shotgun again, since it had some power yet didn't have an agonizingly slow reload time like the SSG (especially when you're in the heat of battle)
ZDoom: ...Shotgun
Skulltag: Minigun or Grenade Launcher. The BFG10K only gives you like 30-60 (with the backpack) shots or something if you factor in depletion and the Railgun was way too damn hard to hit moving things with (though it's damn cool, especially with Rage, and the difficulty of hitting things was part of the fun in Instagib, with beams flying around everywhere). And personally I find the Minigun's firing speed to be more realistic than the Chaingun, even if it becomes unrealistic with Rage :D
ZooM: Mosquito and Flamethrower. They were just so cool :D