Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BattleCat

Zdoom editing ?

How would one go about editing (making a mod) in Zdoom ? I'm an Edge person so i don't know this...the reason i ask is that my friend Darkstorm and I talked about doing a mod and decided that Zdoom would be best for it

You're working with Ryan? Associated with Relapse, by any chance? Go to the fanfics forum and read my Relapse intro story, bastard.

Also: Everything you need to know about ZDoom can be found here or can be asked here.

Heh, yes, Ryan...but it has nothing to do with Relapse...but still full of zombies and stuff :)
He already forced me to read the thing....and that was great cuz the story is awesome...i wish it was longer though...or released as a book :P

EvisceratoR said:

Heh, yes, Ryan...but it has nothing to do with Relapse...but still full of zombies and stuff :)
He already forced me to read the thing....and that was great cuz the story is awesome...i wish it was longer though...or released as a book :P

There will be more to the story later, but not publically released until the rest of the mod is.