Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Coraline

Smiley Head Doom Sequel Nearing Cmpltn.

How excited are you about this sequel?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How excited are you about this sequel?

• Very excited! Doom 3 rocked!
    • Moderately excited.
    • It\\\'s okay
    • Another failed Doom Gods product.

Hey everyone!

Haven't been here for awhile, so I just wanted to say that Doom 4: Duh Sequel: Smiley Head's Doom 2 is nearing completion.
For those of you who don't remember Doom 3 too well, it was a game of mutated Pac Man heads, Power Rangers, Barneys, a toothbrush for a chainsaw, etc.
I happen to still have that 'game' on my HD. A newcomer team, Lithium Tech, has teamed up with The Doom Gods to 'remaster' that old Doom 3 game for Jdoom, supervised by original Developers Impact Software.
The sequel to Doom3 is EDGE only, enhanced with DevDoom (check Source Ports Thread). We chose this because EDGE was the only engine that could handle every thing we put in there.
The sequel was originally supposed to be set in the Star Wars universe, but after heated debate, SuperSonic (another team) decided for it to be just as stupider as the last one.

The new game will be Stand-Alone, a homage to the original Doom3, stand-alone. A Dreamcast version is being developed for those with Sega systems.
Trust me, if you thought the other game was stupid and weird, this one will blow your mind.
And if you were hoping for a web link, sorry. We have no time to create a website, but we did include a manual. If anyone wants to see it, give me a line.

Old developers of the Doom3, Impact Software, allowed us to redistrubite Doom3. Legals are taken care of.

Doom 4: Duh Sequel (working title) features Smiley Head as he fends off Elton John Groupies, Agent Smiths, Baryneys, Mario, Batman, Pac-Men, Giant Pop-Tarts, evil leprechauns, Santa Claws, the Simpsons, Cruz Bustamante, Huge Doom heads, Duke Nukem, etc etc. This game features over 50 enemies, and with the DevDoom source (working title) hopefully more.

Fans of the first game cry no more: under Impact Software, Doom3: Resurrected should be released before the holidays.

If anybody wants to host a small 4MB screenshots .zip for both Doom3R and Doom4, drop a line.

**If you want more information about this mod and others under the works of The Doom Gods, First-Person Interactive, Lithium Tech, Chaos Software, Impact Software, SuperSonic Software, FirstGen Productions, and Man In Closet, give me a line. We specialize in License-Based mods and Top-Quality products. If you would like to contribute to any projects, e-mail me at: corbachu@yahoo.com for details.

I read that whole post like I understood it, but now I'm totally confused. Isn't Doom3 a game by ID that's in production? Is this a mod of some kind? Buh? Fuh?

This sounds like a test run of Wintex gone horribly wrong.

Doom 3: Mr. Smiley Head's Safari is the real title. It was created in '95 and was one of the first good stand-alone, different mods.
I'll put up a web page explaining Doom 3 when I have time.
Now, the Doom3 you're thinking of is much different...

Still, the idea of fighting seemingly totally random things using weapons as random as the enemies is sorta... how do I say it... uninteresting.

The entire concept is like... someone took a bunch of graphic replacement wads and dumped em together. I want an edge mod that actually uses EDGE's stuff for originality, like Lizard's Legacy *cough* *cough* click the link in my sig for my friend Lizardcommando's site and get the latest version now *cough *cough* instead of LOL BARNEY GOT TOOTHBRUSSHED!!!1

If you specialize in Top Quality mods as you say at the bottom of your first post, why are you making something with giant pop tarts and santa clauses?

But I digress. If you can make it really fun to play, then I'll whistle a different tune. I can't say anything bad about it without having played it. Make sure you got quality to back up the madness! What other porjects have been released by these people? I am interested in what this could become if handled right.

Why, I thought you'd never ask:
-------------------------------
The Doom Gods - Resident Evil Unleashed Ep.1, Daikatana II, Doom4
SuperSonic Software - Duke Nukem2029: The Fall of Skynet, Duke In Black II
Chaos Software - Stick Doom
Impact Software - Doom 3: Mr. Smiley Head's Safari, other mods in '95
First-Person Interactive - Daikatana II, Doom4, REU Ep.2
Lithium Tech - DevDoom Engine, Blood Plasma Pack Sequel
Firstgen Productions - Robotech: Firstgen
1200 Volts Productions - All Dreamcast Ports
Man In Closet - All Once a Dream (Half-Life mod)

If you want to hear the history of all these teams (all subdivisions of SuperSonic Software, LLC), ask me.

See, we want Doom4 to be really enjoyable to play. This mod is made by almost all team members, and is really going to be fun. You have to see it in action!

Any more questions? I love answering them!

That's a lot of teams there.

How near completion is it so far, exactly?

And would it be possible for me to see a few of these screenshots? I'm curious as to how this will end up visually.

"Doom 3: Mr. Smiley Head's Safari" was total crap.

Also, I'm far from convinced it was a legal project to start with. Its use of resources appeared illegal/unethical. For instance, I can't believe Lyons Partnership would have allowed this use of Barney images. Have you contacted them, too?

Moreover, the copy I have seen worked as an iwad without any need for the original game.

Heh, I have strong feelings for this tc. It were a stand alone "tc" (kinda warez, if you ask). It were one of the only games on the computer we bought in summer '96 (the other one were duke3d and it lagged like shit, it were a 486 66mhz with 8mb ram). You call it my first doom playing, and that tc were cool for some young guy as me (I was 13/14 at that time). Also the first pc game I ever played (at least home).

Chu said:

Hey everyone!

Haven't been here for awhile, so I just wanted to say that Doom 4: Duh Sequel: Smiley Head's Doom 2 is nearing completion.
For those of you who don't remember Doom 3 too well, it was a game of mutated Pac Man heads, Power Rangers, Barneys, a toothbrush for a chainsaw, etc.

Weapons
Fist is replaced with a baseball bat.
Chainsaw replaced with a tooth brush
Pistol replace with a 90 degree angled pistol (kinda gangsta or whatever style)
Shotgun is the normal one, but the hand is replaced with a cartoon hand just like all the others)
Chaingun is replaced with a mp50 or whatever it were.
Plasmagun is replaced with a ligter and a deo
Bfg is replaced with a chicken/hen there shot eggs (!)

Monsters
Former humans & sergents is replace with some other type human sprites (former human is a long haired dude and sergent is a marine)
Imps is replaced with aliens (stoled from alien tc? not sure)
Demons/spectres is replaced with barney.
lost souls is replaced with pac-man.
Cacodemons is replaced with a big eye.
Baron is replaced with a power ranger throwing candy (?)
Cyberdemon is replaced with a snowman shotting chickens (heh)
Spider mastermind is the normal sprites, but invis. (hacked doom.exe)

I happen to still have that 'game' on my HD. A newcomer team, Lithium Tech, has teamed up with The Doom Gods to 'remaster' that old Doom 3 game for Jdoom, supervised by original Developers Impact Software.

The sequel to Doom3 is EDGE only, enhanced with DevDoom (check Source Ports Thread). We chose this because EDGE was the only engine that could handle every thing we put in there.

The sequel was originally supposed to be set in the Star Wars universe, but after heated debate, SuperSonic (another team) decided for it to be just as stupider as the last one.

Did they ever make that doom4? After I saw the ending in doom3 I really wanted to see the sequel, heh.

The new game will be Stand-Alone, a homage to the original Doom3, stand-alone. A Dreamcast version is being developed for those with Sega systems.

Trust me, if you thought the other game was stupid and weird, this one will blow your mind.

And if you were hoping for a web link, sorry. We have no time to create a website, but we did include a manual. If anyone wants to see it, give me a line.

Hmm, is it gonna become a ripoff of the idgames archive like the prequel? (heh, as I read the last of the post, it kinda answer that question :P)

Old developers of the Doom3, Impact Software, allowed us to redistrubite Doom3. Legals are taken care of.

Uhm, they have no rights, cause none of their work were kinda theirs, even maybe the weapons and other stuff (like hacked doom.exe).

Doom 4: Duh Sequel (working title) features Smiley Head as he fends off Elton John Groupies, Agent Smiths, Baryneys, Mario, Batman, Pac-Men, Giant Pop-Tarts, evil leprechauns, Santa Claws, the Simpsons, Cruz Bustamante, Huge Doom heads, Duke Nukem, etc etc. This game features over 50 enemies, and with the DevDoom source (working title) hopefully more.

50 enemies? Hmm... I dunno what I am feeling about this.

Fans of the first game cry no more: under Impact Software, Doom3: Resurrected should be released before the holidays.

This year? Hmm, it isn't gonna rushed then?. Heh.

Dunbar said:

I read that whole post like I understood it, but now I'm totally confused. Isn't Doom3 a game by ID that's in production? Is this a mod of some kind? Buh? Fuh?This sounds like a test run of Wintex gone horribly wrong.

It was an old tc "made" (or ripped off) in 95. It were named Doom 3: mr. smiley's head safari, replacing "all" 3episodes of doom (no ultimate doom at that time). It have nothing to do with Id software's Doom 3. As I already said it is a ripoff of the early id games archive.

Trasher][ said:
Can we see some screenshots?

Check in the bottom.

Grazza said:

"Doom 3: Mr. Smiley Head's Safari" was total crap.

Also, I'm far from convinced it was a legal project to start with. Its use of resources appeared illegal/unethical. For instance, I can't believe Lyons Partnership would have allowed this use of Barney images. Have you contacted them, too?

Pac-man and alien too.

Moreover, the copy I have seen worked as an iwad without any need for the original game.

Yeah, it comes with a doom3.wad and doom3.exe (both hacked/fixed/etc...)

And here is some threads with people asking for doom3: mr. smiley's head safari

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15841&highlight=doom+smiley+safari
http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8215&highlight=doom+smiley+safari
http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6971&highlight=doom+smiley+safari
http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7187&highlight=doom+smiley+safari
http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5140&highlight=doom+smiley+safari

And now for screenshots:

Gah, my host is down atm, I will post some later.

I assume the "Blood Plasma Pack" is actually something completey different to the "Blood Plasma Pak", since the latter was developed by most of the same team (Monolith Productions) who made the original game.

The Blood Plasma Pack was created by Lithium Tech after the release of Blood Plasma Pak as an add-on (I think it was the sequel to Cryptic Passage). Check the Blood archives. (I think Monolith played them one deathmatch with the sequel to Plasma.)
When I said legals I meant it as Doom4 now being authorized by the authors. Who cares if it had several things from several stuff? That's what made Doom3.
Doom3: Resurection is to be used with the Jdoom engine. Since the original Doom3 iwad was v1.2, we've allowed the version to stay at 1.2, with some copy protection so it can't be used for anything else than Jdoom. We're not really building Doom3R from scratch, but adding on to the original one to take advantage of Jdoom.

The screenshots I have so far (for Doom4) is EDGE running w/out the DevDoom source, in Software, 8-bit mode. DevDoom is not optimized yet to run EDGE the correct way it should be ran under OpenGL and runs very unsteadily under Software mode.
The real downfall with EDGE is that it couldn't support more than 25 monsters at a time on the screen whithout slowdown or crashing. We're hoping DevDoom fixes this problem.

Did they ever make that doom4? After I saw the ending in doom3 I really wanted to see the sequel, heh.

No. That's where we come in.

As for progress, I'd say 60%. We haven't implented the new weapons (we used the original ones from Doom3), and there are hundreds of errors. They will be fixed.
Like I said, if anyone wants to see the screenshots, I'll e-mail them to you so you can post them on the Internet.

And after Calvin (lead of Impact Software) read this, he suggested we make it a pwad, only because legal trouble spurts up more than it did in '95.

Doom3: Ressurected should hit your way next month. Like I said, no real changes except it takes advantage of Jdoom, and the game is being re-distrubuted by SuperSonic Software.
----
The reason we have so many teams is because when we created Doom Gods, we wanted to do several projects. So we decided on creating other teams. SuperSonic Software (actual publishers, published N64 and Neo-Geo games) picked up the ball and signed a contract stating that all games developed by Existing teams (First-Person Interactive is my newest one, so it doesn't affect SuperSonic, and John Romero is on the Daikatana II team, which is part of FPI) are theirs. Then more crap, and they owned all the teams. For a full story (very interesting read){we actually get a lawsuit filed against us} I'll give you the web address.
I'm serious: when you see all the people on the teams, you'll shit yourself.
------
Anyways, Doom4 is looking for web designers. Anyone who wants to make a web for us, hit us up and you'll be rewarded.
*By the way, Blue Power Ranger threw Scorpion heads. Once I can get Doom3R screenshots to work, you can see them.
**And Doom4 is themed. Not random like Doom3. Say, if you go to kill Mario, you'll have an actual Kill Mario scenario.

Heh, someone has a seriously warped and/or incomplete understanding of ethics, ownership and morality.

I feel at least one person should warn you, so I will; At least two of the companies whose intellectual and copyrighted property is being used in this project (namely Fox and Nintendo) have taken legal action against fan-made game add-ons which make use of their material in the past... so watch out.

Yo, people!
Calm down! Doom 4, being in spirit with the original Doom3, is going to be full of this kind of stuff! If you worry about us, get lawyers down their asses first, then we'll talk!

Okay, then, Nightmare, why hasn't Nintendo sued over the Mario skin for Doom? Why hasn't Sega sued over the use of Sonic? Why hasn't id sued over the use of Heretic or Hexen in Doom? Why hasn't Warner Bros. sued over the use of Looney Tunes mod for Doom? Why hasn't Capcom sued ME over the use of Resident Evil in a mod? Why hasn't 3dRealms sued ME over the use of Duke Nukem in Doom? Why hasn't the makers of Aliens sued over the use of Aliens for Doom? What about the Matrix level for Doom? What about all that stuff? etc. etc. etc.?

I'll tell you why: Because when it's a game over 10 years old and a game being made non-profit for a game being sold for profit, who's going to care? If it was Quake3Arena mods then I would understand. Who's going to get off of their asses and file a lawsuit? Huh? Answer that! If Nintendo actually sues us, then you'll have made your point. Answer every question up there with the truth and we'll talk. Don't go that route with me!

Yeah, what about the Batman mod for Doom? Huh? What about Terminator Doom? Dues Ex Doom? Duke Nukem for Doom, or Doom for Duke Nukem? Hell, even Barney or Bill Clinton Doom?
Answer those, too.

Look guys. Just enjoy a mod that invites you in the world of videogames and stuff like that! If it's SUCH A BIG FUCKING DEAL then RAT US OUT TO THE DAMN COMPANIES to GET YOUR POINTS ACROSS!
Sorry for the yelling, but you guys are missing the point. The point is that Doom4 is nearing completion and I wanted to know your opinions ABOUT THE GAME, NOT OUR LEGAL STATUS!
Thank you!

BTW, the lawsuit filed against us was for a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT REASON!
PS: But thank you, NiGHTMARE. Seriously. I really thank you for watching our backs and making sure nothing bad happens. And for warning us. You're a good man.

One of the things that may turn people away from this mod is that fact that is seems like a bunch of random garbage thrown together. There's no rhyme or reason anywhere. It's just totally, totally random. This is not a good idea. If you want to get a bunch of mod teams together, each with good reputations and skill, then I say you should make something a little more serious and well thought out. Hell, from how I picture the mod so far, I could probably make it myself with wintex, a google image search, mspaint, and a red bull to keep me awake. I hate to play too many joke wads or projects that were made with such an assumption in my head.

If I'll see all the people that you have and "shit myself," it'll be because I'd never think you'd get so many people together to make a pile of garbage. Try making something serious after Smiley Head Doom or whatever it is! You've stumbled upon a virtual gold mine of developers and I'd hate to see this opportunity wasted.

This of course is just my opinion based on not having seen or played anything yet. Good luck with the project, I'm eager to see how it turns out.

Chu said:

Okay, then, Nightmare, why hasn't Nintendo sued over the Mario skin for Doom? Why hasn't Sega sued over the use of Sonic? Why hasn't id sued over the use of Heretic or Hexen in Doom? Why hasn't Warner Bros. sued over the use of Looney Tunes mod for Doom? Why hasn't Capcom sued ME over the use of Resident Evil in a mod? Why hasn't 3dRealms sued ME over the use of Duke Nukem in Doom? Why hasn't the makers of Aliens sued over the use of Aliens for Doom? What about the Matrix level for Doom? What about all that stuff? etc. etc. etc.?

In most cases it'll simply be because the companies in question don't actually know about the existence of such mods; they're not mind readers after all. In a few others cases they might know their intellectual/copyrighted property is being used, but either don't mind or don't care. It all depends on the company.

Why exactly would ID sue of the use of Heretic and Hexen stuff BTW? ID weren't the developers or even the publishers of those games, and thus have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the relevant copyrights. That would be Raven, who've said on numerous occassions they don't mind resources from their games being used, as long as it's non-profit.

Fox are the ones you have to look out for. While they didn't sue the maker of the Aliens Doom TC, they did threaten legal action against ftp sites and webhosts who carried that TC, plus they sent a "cease and desist" order to the makers of the Aliens TC for Quake. Fox are also infamous for threatening legal action against websites that use screengrabs and soundclips from their TV shows and movies, particularly the Simpsons. Where do you think the term "foxed" comes from? :) Trust me, if someone were to send an e-mail to Fox about your project, you'd be hearing from their lawyers very quickly indeed.

The other one you have to be wary of is Nintendo. Surely you've heard of the ancient Mario clone "Great Giana Sisters"? That didn't have a single Mario character or graphic in it, yet it was successfully shut down by Nintendo for being too similar or somesuch to their intellectual copyrights.

I'll tell you why: Because when it's a game over 10 years old and a game being made non-profit for a game being sold for profit, who's going to care? If it was Quake3Arena mods then I would understand. Who's going to get off of their asses and file a lawsuit? Huh? Answer that! If Nintendo actually sues us, then you'll have made your point. Answer every question up there with the truth and we'll talk. Don't go that route with me!

Age is irrelevant, other than making it less likely that they'll be aware of your mod (and with your rather rude attitude, I'm afraid I suspect they'll be recieving more than one e-mail on the subject). Being non-profit is even more irelevant - if a mod is infringeing someone else's copyright, it's doing so whether it's available for free or not.

Who's going to 'get off their arse a file a lawsuit'? That would be the company's lawyers; that is their job after all! Oh, and they probably wouldn't file a lawsuit strait away, first they'd send you a "cease and desist" letter or e-mail. Only if you ignored that/were rude to them/whatever would they take further action.

Yeah, what about the Batman mod for Doom? Huh? What about Terminator Doom? Dues Ex Doom? Duke Nukem for Doom, or Doom for Duke Nukem? Hell, even Barney or Bill Clinton Doom?
Answer those, too.

Most likely the relevant companies have never even heard of those mods, or simply don't mind. What you've failed to notice is that all these mods use material belonging to only one company, whilst yours is using material owned by something like a dozen. The chances that none of these companies will mind their property being used is pretty minimal.

AFAIK Deus Ex Doom has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the game of the same name.

Look guys. Just enjoy a mod that invites you in the world of videogames and stuff like that! If it's SUCH A BIG FUCKING DEAL then RAT US OUT TO THE DAMN COMPANIES to GET YOUR POINTS ACROSS!
Sorry for the yelling, but you guys are missing the point. The point is that Doom4 is nearing completion and I wanted to know your opinions ABOUT THE GAME, NOT OUR LEGAL STATUS!
Thank you!

If you don't want to know that you could potentially be sued, then I don't know what else to say O_o You might not care, but perhaps there are people out there looking forward to your mod who'd be extremely disappointed for it to be cancelled due to legal problems.

If you decide that you do care about potentially being sued for many more times more money than you actually have, you might want to take a look at this page

Worthy of note is that the "foxed" mods were primarily ones that constituted of a coherent theme/gameworld belonging to one single company. Aliens TC or Generations for example. I don't think developers care too much about scraps of their IP being put into use here and there because it doesn't really threaten them (god knows it's happened enough in the Doom editing community). In the case of various Aliens TC incarnations, Generations or the Giana Sisters (which was a very close match to mario) they were all similar to titles released by the developers concerned, and were also set in very similar gameworlds...

Nevertheless your mod is technically very illegal - and all the more so for being standalone, since I expect at least some Doom resources will be in it. You probably won't get chased by the owners, so whether you consider this enough of an ethical transgression to act upon or not is most likely up to you. I would suggest calling it something other than Doom4 though, given ID's continuation of the series.

Only one question though: What makes you think a themeless, formless and carelessly put together mix of random content is going to be fun to play? And deserving of it's own modified port? That is, if this isn't like the blessed "engine" .deh patch which came with The Sky May Be - a project that I actually think you may be able to learn something from.

Not much to add to the last two posts, but if you follow the Lyons Partnership link I gave in my post above and click on some of the links that Google provides, you'll see that their lawyers have been extremely vigorous in acting against anyone abusing Barney in any way, even in quite trivial cases. Their policy appears to be "zero tolerance".

Look dudes.
Smiley Doom isn't random. It actually has a plot and you actually go around in different scenarios and shoot stuff. Levels are themed, and so is the action.
I really appreciate your posts, guys, but that's what were not worrying about. I assure you guys that this mod won't come under legal attack anytime soon.
We're making this a pwad instead of an iwad. You guys are right about one thing. I'm not going to go too far.
As for the 'I can slap this together in wintex' goes, that's what we may be doing for the sprites, but actual programming and artistry is going on. And level design. It's real good, and I think we're doing a great job.

You never heard of Resident Evil Unleashed (reu.150m.com), Daikatana II (Romero's forums), Duke Nukem 2029 (thedoomgods.150m.com), or any of those? Those take time and effort.
Not saying this game doesn't. We're not doing random stuff, people. Memorize that phrase and repeat it until you play it. None of it is random.
It's all themed! Think of it as The Ultimate Crossover between your favorite and most hated things. Sounds stupid, but incredibly fun to create. And to devise. We've had so much fun!

BTW, as for money, we're currently saving up for 25,000 bones to get the Quake3 engine licensed for Daikatana II.

But as always, I appreciate your guy's concerns, and I'll include you guys in the Special Thanks section.

BTW, anyone want to help? It's freaking fun!

Also, we're not devoting full attention to this mod. We're very busy with other SERIOUS games so this is like a side thing.
And as for using Doom4, we want to continue the idiot tradition of having Doom3 be our prequel (Doom3 was called Doom3 at the time).
Whatever. Blah.

I don't want to seem so hostile about the whole concept, it's just that when someone says they're gonna replace the graphics in the game with power rangers and barney, one gets concerned. I'll have faith in you, though, that you can make something fun and enjoyable. Just watch your back, that foxing stuff has ruined plenty of mods that had potential.

Chu said:

I'll include you guys in the Special Thanks section.

Is that a threat? I can't imagine why anyone would want to appear to be associated with this project.

Do you want the short or the long version?

BTW, i DO have screenshots, I just haven't had time to upload them.
I also have the screenshots for the Doom3 resurection project under the Jdoom engine, and it will be completed before the year is over.

BTW, who voted that Doom3 rocked? Just curious :)

Chu said:

Why, I thought you'd never ask:
-------------------------------
The Doom Gods - Resident Evil Unleashed Ep.1, Daikatana II, Doom4
SuperSonic Software - Duke Nukem2029: The Fall of Skynet, Duke In Black II
Chaos Software - Stick Doom
Impact Software - Doom 3: Mr. Smiley Head's Safari, other mods in '95
First-Person Interactive - Daikatana II, Doom4, REU Ep.2
Lithium Tech - DevDoom Engine, Blood Plasma Pack Sequel

Firstgen Productions - Robotech: Firstgen

1200 Volts Productions - All Dreamcast Ports
Man In Closet - All Once a Dream (Half-Life mod)

If you want to hear the history of all these teams (all subdivisions of SuperSonic Software, LLC), ask me.

I just noticed my TC in that list and I would like to point out that I am NOT a member of any of these teams, nor have I given permission to any of these indivuduals to claim ownership of my TC. I would be grateful if you would NOT go around claiming my TC as your own.

Is this the thanks I get for giving you guys a subforum on my site?!

You know, after reading this thread, I'm still quite confused as to what "Doom3" is and what "Doom4" is, as various titles and names and the word "sequel" gets thrown around a lot. I think it's safe to say that this is not going to be much fun at all, just horrible sprites of various characters dumped into a bunch of doom levels. Having "themes" doesn't give it better gameplay or a better visual experiences. You could transition from one "theme" to the next and not give it an cohersion, but you'd still have themes. Until you provide at least 2 screenshots of this garbled mess, I'll vote no.

EDIT: And if you consider yourself a real "company", I may suggest more information on your website, not to mention better design. And I can only seem to find Resident Evil Unleashed, which has no screenshots or real information about what it is. I take it you have permission to use that entity?

From Lobo's post it appears you're one of these people/groups that feel that because you had some affiliation with someone they instantly become "a subdivision" or "a subsidiary". Before tossing words around like that, you need to back yourself up with corporate facts and whatnot. LLC = Limited Liability Corporation, remember...

Mancubus II said:

EDIT: And if you consider yourself a real "company", I may suggest more information on your website, not to mention better design. And I can only seem to find Resident Evil Unleashed, which has no screenshots or real information about what it is. I take it you have permission to use that entity?

From Lobo's post it appears you're one of these people/groups that feel that because you had some affiliation with someone they instantly become "a subdivision" or "a subsidiary". Before tossing words around like that, you need to back yourself up with corporate facts and whatnot. LLC = Limited Liability Corporation, remember...

I think there's no real company and this is nothing but pure smelly bullshit. If they were a company we'd see some more originality and a BETTER WEBSITE. Oh yeah, where's the proof they are a real company anyway?

Chu: And why are you ripping off Titles and Ideas anyway? You too stupid to think about original ideas? (even I can think of an original story, that's really sad).