Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnatone

November

I woke up this morning same as any morning and as I drove to work as I do any other time I drive to work I was thinking, and I thought to myself, 'My goodness, it's the first day of November!'

it's not that november's special, it's just that this is one of those rare occasions when i acknowledged the beginning of a month without someone telling me.

not to say there isn't a significance to the eleventh month: in 17 days i come off of supervision and i can start freely getting tickets again! w00t!

anyway, share any weird november related info, er...
insertwackynovemberinfohere

My birthday is exactly 22 days from today, which makes the meaning of this month a bit higher to me than to anyone else.

Actually, Thanksgiving comes up a few days after that then a winter vacation soon, therefore...

The King's Cross fire was in November. It coincided with my sister's birthday, so I always remember the date.

I had used the escalator where the fire broke out just a day or two earlier.

I found it strange to wake up and feel a need to organize my room and computer desk this morning.

I also acknowledged it was the 1st myself. Only, I did after realizing that the semi-sale going on at this store in the mall for anime doesn't start 'till the 3rd and today's not the 3rd.

999cop said:

My birthday is exactly 22 days from today, which makes the meaning of this month a bit higher to me than to anyone else.

Hmm, the anniversary of the Zelda 64 release.

I find it hard to believe that it's already November. Before you know it, it will be 2004.

999cop said:

My Birthday is in 10 days. :D
But I just had my Birthday party last night combined with a Halloween party. :D

My dad's birthday is in November, it reminds me to buy him a present.

Doomboy said :
I find it hard to believe that it's already November. Before you know it, it will be 2004.

Yeah and Doom3 will be nearer to get released :)

Darkstalker said:

My dad's birthday is in November, it reminds me to buy him a present.

Yeah and Doom3 will be nearer to get released :)

Very true that. :) Also my computer nears its fifth birthday...

november 1st... ~85 degrees... doesnt look likes its gonna snow this year either :/

Yay, my Dad is coming to visit later this month. Also, its in the 20s today and looks like its going to snow tonight. We hardly ever have snow any earleir than early December, but its harldy ever this cold so early in the year either.

last year was a decent winter here. however it looks to be another warm one, cool. it has been in the 70's and high 60's all week

AndrewB said:

nananananeeeeeerd

Cyb said:

nananananeeeeeerd

Yeah, as if you on the other hand didn't know December 10 better than your parents' birthdays.

Heh, last year was a crazy winter for the Northeast. Haven't had one like that since the blizzard of '96. Which reminds me that '96 was when Super Mario 64 and N64 came out. And damn, man, I remember that like it was yesterday.

I got to play that game for 30 minutes before I got punished until Christmas. Son of a bitch.

Before you know it, it will be 2004.

Which means that 1999 will be five years ago. Which is really crazy, cause I remmebr that like it was, well, a few hours ago, I guess. :)

Remember remember the 5th of November,
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot!

Don't forget it's Guy Fawkes night on the 5th!

November's important because the semester ends within a month. And I have a massive projet to do!

I'm screwed.

My birthday is November 11th (11/11), Espi's birthday is 11/12, ZarcyB's birthday is 11/13.

I get dibs on the presents. Heh, suckers.

Andrew: 2004 - 1999 == 5

Let's see...

5 day weekend from school due to Thanksgiving.

Matrix Revolutions to be released this coming week

Magic: the Gathering - Battlegrounds comes out for X-Box

Halo 2 on X-Box

Hmm, quite a few things this month I look forward too.