Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bruno Vergílio

DEMOS for WADPAK2, 3 & 4

Hi, there. Hey, I was looking for DEMOS for the WADPAKs 2, 3 & 4. If someone have, please, send it to me, my e-mail is K3G4@BOL.COM.BR .
Or, if someone is trying to make the DEMOS, call me that I will help to make it...
Thanks in advance...

I'd rather make demos for the real wads, but I wouldn't oppose making some for a compilation wad.
Is there a particular map you are interested in?
(Marswar was 1) new 2) DOOM2 and 3) only 32 levels; and it took us awhile to get that one down... so I think if we shortened the task, it might get more results -- that is, just do episode 3 of wadpak4 or something...)

Bruno Vergílio said:

Hi, there. Hey, I was looking for DEMOS for the WADPAKs 2, 3 & 4. If someone have, please, send it to me, my e-mail is K3G4@BOL.COM.BR .
Or, if someone is trying to make the DEMOS, call me that I will help to make it...
Thanks in advance...

Patience, Bruno, they are on my todo list, for DSDA. I usually only record GM-style (-fast), so that will probably take a while. But if you just can't wait, I could do some quicker UV versions for ya, provided you promise not to distribute them =).

Some of the individual levels in the wadpak series have had demos recorded for them at the DSDA: for instance, I think wadpak4 has Acheron.wad in it, which has certainly had demos recorded for it. You'd have to change the level in the demo for it to play back with wadpak4, but it might work.

Having recorded demos for wadpak1a, I'll happily pass on the others. Nostalgia's not always all it cracks up to be...

Ryback said:
>Having recorded demos for wadpak1a, I'll
>happily pass on the others. Nostalgia's not
>always all it cracks up to be...

Ha! Those levels were not that bad. And you demos were very much worthwhile - I even wrote a .bat file that plays them all one after the other, pausing for your level comments before each. In particular, I appreciate your comments.

Thank you for the great set Chris!

Thanks. Yeah, some of the levels were nice, but some of them were real bitches. You can tell which levels I didn't want to do by checking the date stamps :)