Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

New threat to New York

A new message was posted in the last few hours by the Jeddah-based al-Qaeda-linked Al-Islah (Reform) society calling on Muslims to flee New York, Washington and Los Angeles in advance of major al Qaeda attacks in those cities.

The message accuses the United States of predetermining its end (doom) by its policies. “The Jews rule the Pentagon by remote control and (are the cause) of Muslims being killed in every corner of the world. The United States should therefore expect more blows.”

The message is signed on behalf of the al Bayan (The Threat) movement by “your warrior brother, Abul Hassan al Khadrami”.

A Muslim expert identifies the name of the signatory as belonging to a Yemeni from Hadhrameuth, the Bin Ladens’ place of origin where Osama enjoys substantial tribal support.

Warnings appearing on these forums are taken both very seriously and with caution by the intelligence services keeping track of the terrorist network’s electronic traffic.

Last November, Jeddah-based fundamentalist forums addressed a message to an Al Qaeda member, saying whoever understands – understands; whoever knows, knows, but we are marching towards an operation that will take us to Paradise. Three days later, the Mombasa Paradise hotel was blown up killing 12 Kenyans and 3 Israelis and a failed shoulder-launched Strela anti-air missile missed an Israeli airliner at Mombasa airport.

Damn, fod, way to attract federal attention to these forums. Now we can't discuss warez here anymore! :P

Ugh, though. Sacrificing 12 Kenyans to kill 3 Israelis? THREE? Couldn't they just have, you know, used bullets and spared the Kenyans? That much should seem detestable no matter what side one happens to be on.

Same with the airliner... had they taken it down, how many non-Israelis or non-Jews would have died with the intended targets?

I understand that guerilla warfare requires some drastic measures, but a man in disguise could have easily killed those three Israelis silently in a bathroom with a knife. It seems they aren't even willing to spare the... "innocent."

I have not meant to imply that I sympathize with those who would randomly kill Jews, either. With that statement, I have not meant to imply that I sympathize with the Jews, either. :P

Religion doesn't have a problem with death. It becomes more negotiable, as George Carlin would say, depending on who's doing the killing and who's getting killed (from his 10 Commandments rant).

"A new message was posted in the last few hours by the Jeddah-based al-Qaeda-linked Al-Islah (Reform) society calling on Muslims to flee New York, Washington and Los Angeles in advance of major al Qaeda attacks in those cities."

All the more reason to laugh at religion. Obviously you're exempt from any wrong-doing if you live in the United States but also worship the same invisible man as the attackers.

Terrorism? Al-Qaeda? Urban warfare? Suuuuure, and on Dec. 27, 1996, twelve monkeys will belch poisoned gas that will destroy all human and animal life and encircle the Earth for ninety-three years.

Ultraviolet said:

Damn, fod, way to attract federal attention to these forums. Now we can't discuss warez here anymore! :P

Ugh, though. Sacrificing 12 Kenyans to kill 3 Israelis? THREE? Couldn't they just have, you know, used bullets and spared the Kenyans? That much should seem detestable no matter what side one happens to be on.

Same with the airliner... had they taken it down, how many non-Israelis or non-Jews would have died with the intended targets?

I understand that guerilla warfare requires some drastic measures, but a man in disguise could have easily killed those three Israelis silently in a bathroom with a knife. It seems they aren't even willing to spare the... "innocent."

I have not meant to imply that I sympathize with those who would randomly kill Jews, either. With that statement, I have not meant to imply that I sympathize with the Jews, either. :P

these people have no innocents, only those that have 100% of their veiws are not innocent.

basicly they are animals, going on years of anicient dogma, rage and power trips.

not saying the US is the greatest but it is like 100 times better than anything those assholes could do.

And this makes how many times now that New York has been threatened with terrorism?

fodders, you're a tool of the fear-mongering Bush administration. It's paranoid shit like this that keeps people from truly recovering from September 11th.

IMJack said:

fodders, you're a tool of the fear-mongering Bush administration. It's paranoid shit like this that keeps people from truly recovering from September 11th.

Bwaha

Sephiroth said:

not saying the US is the greatest but it is like 100 times better than anything those assholes could do.

i can do better. :)

IMJack said:

I just felt that if Usama can warn Moslems to flee NY, I should do my duty by the WASP's and warn them. It would be remiss of me not to :P

Vile, what the fuck are you talking about?

Anyways, granted how fucking EASY it is to launch a terrorist attack, this could be a very real threat. The only reason we haven't been getting completely butchered is because these guys are dumbasses who don't know what they're doing.

AndrewB said:

Terrorism? Al-Qaeda? Urban warfare? Suuuuure, and on Dec. 27, 1996, twelve monkeys will belch poisoned gas that will destroy all human and animal life and encircle the Earth for ninety-three years.

But...that's not how the movie went. :/

fodders said:

I just felt that if Usama can warn Moslems to flee NY, I should do my duty by the WASP's and warn them. It would be remiss of me not to :P

Heh...its probably not even Usama that is plotting this. It's probably that guy from Java. Usama is just the guy who fund the operations and does some of the training. He is but a red herring.

Al-Qal'a (The Fortress) an Islamist Internet forum, posted the first of a two-part interview with a person who introduced himself as Abu Salma Al-Hijazi, one of the Al Qaida commanders closest to Osama bin Laden. The interview was conducted in Iraq, south of Faluja. The article notes that Al-Hijazi was surrounded by five masked men carrying missiles as well as personal weapons. The following are excerpts from the interview:

In regard to rumours about a large-scale attack against the U.S. during the month of Ramadan, Al-Hijazi said that "A huge and very courageous strike" will take place and that the number of infidels expected to be killed in this attack, according to primary estimates, exceeds 100,000. He added that he "anticipates, but will not swear, that the attack will happen during Ramadan."

He further stated that the attack will be carried out in a way that will "amaze the world and turn Al Qaida into an organization that horrifies the world until the law of Allah is implemented, actually implemented, and not just in words, on His land... You wait and see that the balance of power between Al Qaida and its rivals will change, all of a sudden, Allah willing."

Yes, killing thousands of people will make them love your stupid god. Fucking religion.

Dont blame the religion. Most religions are great on paper. Some people just take it the wrong way.

Not that Im trying to turn this into a religion thread.

Sephiroth said:

What a truly intelligent, well-founded and thought-out statement. Reminds me why I don't like to see political/religious discussions on these boards, it brings up the moronic extremist in people I otherwise respect.

If a Muslim terrorist organisation were to carry out an attack, or series of attacks, that left 100,000 Americans dead, it would mean the beginning of a long, long period of war and pain, and could well signal the end of our current world order, perhaps even of civilisation itself.

So let's hope not.

Sephiroth:

I'm sure that if I look up the numbers, I'll find the Pax Americana has killed ("like 100 times") more people than muslim fundamentalists in the last fifty years.

m0l0t0v said:

I'm sure that if I look up the numbers, I'll find the Pax Americana has killed ("like 100 times") more people than muslim fundamentalists in the last fifty years.

But not as acts of terrorism, I mean, I can't recall the last time America used an airliner plane full of people as a missile.