Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Johnatone

Free web hosting: request for suggestions

Well, I'm currently begining a self-rehabiliting program to get myself on track. One of these things includes organizing different aspects of my life.

I've decided that I'm going to make a webpage again. This time I'll actually keep it updated and fill it with relevant information. I also want to make it so that I can store my DooM wads and band's MP3's for downloading.

I've used Tripod and Geoshities but they both suck. Tripod gives me that nice 20 meg of space but I can't link .jpgs or .zips to be viewed and/or downloaded.

Does anyone know of any places that offer free space for webpages that gives me the abilities I've metioned, as well as any other features you think I'd need for what I want to do?

Thanks.

SC

just hork up the cash for a real domain. it aint that much. if u smoke its 2 weeks cigs. anyways everything else sucks

I host my site on Tripod because it's not down half the time like a lot of places... at least that's why I got it originally. 20MB is enough for me. As for pictures... 99% of the time I don't need to direct-link them... the other 1%, I just upload to my not-otherwised-used Geocities account.

as for me...i use geocities...i have tags that prevent any ads...and i register severl yahoo brifcases (about 20) and each briefcase can hodl 30MB...and boom

I think ReX uses 50 megs, and he believe he likes it. I also believe that it's free.

I've changed this thread's title to something more appropriate.

Next time you give a thread a stupid irrelevant title, I'll posthell it on the spot.