Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
niguel

The Christmas wishlist thread

OMG Little Faith got me just what I wanted for Xmas! A double post!! Thanks!!

the_Danarchist said:

"Fight Club" by Chuck Unpronouncable

why is everyone so hung up on that one? it wasn't even his best book (though not his worst, either).

- Decent CD player with AntiSkip
- New comuter worthy of Doom3
- Money for Doom3 when it comes out
- World peace involving your mom
- And a Partridge in a pear tree

Ultraviolet said:

I have a funny feeling you like to wait and see if somebody shows interest in you before you even consider showing interest in them. You really have to be pre-emptive about those kinds of things. Sometimes seeing that someone is interested is all someone needs to be interested back.

I've tried it that way and I just end up ruining my friendship with the person. I'd rather be friends with a really cool girl than never talk to her again.

Little Faith said:

/me takes notes of Dan's CD wishlist.
/me takes notes of Dan's music wishlist.

o_O

How did you know that my music wishlist was longer than my CD wishlist?

BargeSaldy said:

why is everyone so hung up on that one? it wasn't even his best book (though not his worst, either).

Because I love the movie and want to read the book, thats why.

Grimm said:

Holy shit, I want that pritch. Too bad its probably almost 500 dollars American. Maybe I can borrow it sometime. :P

Actually you can get it in America but from what I've found it appears it went on sale there a while back. I'm afraid it works out at more than $500.

http://www.happyhunter.com/checkstage2/star+trek+the+next+generation+seasons+1+7+borg+mega+cube

I paid the equivalent of $565, which wasn't the best price but that way I could get it from Amazon whom I trust. That was still way down on the list price, which here is $750.

I suggest if you can afford getting it at $570 on that link go for it (if you really are a big fan). Some of the boxes with early numbers are already appreciating on resale.

Dunbar said:

The fourth book in Stephen King's "Dark Tower" series, and The Stand too

you must be really bored or something, heh. I read The Stand when I was 12 and Wizard ang Glass last year. 3000 pages of goodness.

What do I want?!?

Eliminate Government corruption and for citizens to wisen up. Realize the travesty being delt to education and social programs, and understand that they CAN change things.

Oh and a copy of Al Franken's book for every one, and nothing but love for Frederik.

Scuba Steve said:

Oh and a copy of Al Franken's book for every one, and nothing but love for Frederik.

Oooh...thats something else I want to read. That and Go Ask Ogre.

Boobies. 'Nuff said.

Of course, if I happen to get a new monitor or a new hard drive, I wouldn't complain. Sometimes I just love having a Christmas birthday.

DC

A girl that won't dump me for a wigger with a small dick on an ego trip taking a dip with the whip being smacked on his hip on which he will take a little sip.

I don't celebrate Christmas because it's a pagan holiday, it's the time of year when more people commit suicide than any other time. The so-called christmas tree is a sign of fertility and I shouldn't have to explain the hanging balls from the tree and on and on and on...bah!

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

A copy of GTA III Double pack, so I can put the "console" aspect of my XBox to use for once. Right now it just serves as a big ugly DVD player.

A reasonable amount of marijuana, and maybe my first ever dose of shrooms. Should be interesting.

Lovin.

Dunbar said:

The fourth book in Stephen King's "Dark Tower" series, and The Stand too

Might wanna add the 5th Dark Tower book, me friend. Its come out on hardback just a few days ago, so hope to get the softback soon, as I wish I could get.

Anyway, my wishlist goes like this:

-Newest gaming compuer I can afford (I hope I win some sort of contest)
-Alot of CDs
-Alot of cool FPS Games
-Alot of Stephen King stuff
-A good bass guitar w/amp
-A gf
-Some mojo and coolness
-and some good old fashioned RTS Games

Yeah, my list is short...but I did forget the XBox...and Halo...and other stuff unmentionable...