Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

doom bashers

in one week i meet up with all those anit-, doom, communist, athesist, violence, rock people at my school. however these strange suckers all seem to have no problems with drugs, hell most of them are users. i wounder what interesting and crazy things i will get to here this year. these are the same type of people who cry for a gangbanger who was shot trying to rob a store, then they write on there grauation t-shirts remeber <guys name> because the world is a terrible place without him.
well anyway this year should be interesting to see what grows in the ANTI movment

The first person posting the lyrics to "1996" gets a bullet through their head :P

Anti choice
Anti girl
I am the anti-flag unfurled
Anti white and anti man
I got the anti-future plan
Anti fascist
Anti mod
I am the anti-music god
Anti sober
Anti whore
There will never be enough of anti more
I can't believe in the things
That don't believe in me
Now it's your turn to se misanthropy
Anti people now you've gone too far
Here's your antichrist superstar
Anti money
Anti hate
Anti things I fucked and ate
Anti cop
Anti fun
Here is my anti-president gun
Anti Satan
Anti black
Anti world is on my back
Anti gay and anti dope
I am the faggot anti-pope
I can't believe in the things
that don't believe in me,
Now it's your turn to see misanthropy
Here's your antichrist superstar
Anti peace
Anti life
Anti husband,
Anti wife
Anti song and Anti me
I don't deserve a chance to be
Here's you antichrist superstar

Liam you twerp. I was gonna post that :P The funny thing is I didn't even know what the song "1996" was or who did it. I had to look it up in a search engine. LOL =) I just wanted to piss fraggle` off. ^_^

Liam you twerp. I was gonna post that :P The funny thing is I didn't even know what the song "1996" was or who did it. I had to look it up in a search engine. LOL =) I just wanted to piss fraggle` off. ^_^

I was just listening to the song earlier. Marilyn Manson rules.

Marilyn Manson rules.

Oh god, here we go...

/me hides in corner waiting for deadnail to unleash wrath.

Marilyn Manson rules.

Oh god, here we go...

/me hides in corner waiting for deadnail to unleash wrath.

Funny, the minute I posted that I remember what happened last time I said "Marilyn Manson rules". But you gotta love antichrist superstar, that album was just good.

But you gotta love antichrist superstar, that album was just good.

It needed work, but it was decent in some points.

But you gotta love antichrist superstar, that album was just good.

It needed work, but it was decent in some points.

Well... Trent Reznor... so on so forth...

But a lot of marilyn's best came off of ACSS. The irresponsible hate anthem, the beautiful people, tourniquet, Antichrist superstar, among others...

Yeah, it's too bad Reznor got involved. Still, if Manson took just one vocal lesson he would sing some 3 times better.

Yeah, it's too bad Reznor got involved. Still, if Manson took just one vocal lesson he would sing some 3 times better.

Well, agreed, his voice isn't music to the ear... but then again I can't think of many other metal/alternative metal bands who's lead vocalists do a great deal better...

Heh, besides every other band around today?

o_O

I have a funny feeling you find manson's vocals quite a bit worse then I do...

Oh well, it's prolly cause I have to listen to my sister's teen pop and rap all day AND all night... Marilyn's voice is soothing and melodic after listening to a backstreet boy screech things about never leaving his girlfriend all day...

Manson can sound pretty good and match the music well when he's buried under 6 layers of FX, but in those songs where he almost sings clean... *gag*

Manson can sound pretty good and match the music well when he's buried under 6 layers of FX, but in those songs where he almost sings clean... *gag*

Roofle. Maybe that's why he fucking whispers in ACSS.

The first person posting the lyrics to "1996" gets a bullet through their head :P

Anti choice
Anti girl

*BANG*!

Anti choice
Anti girl
<snip>

*BANG*!

Ow. Bastard. Now I need a soulsphere.

Goth twat...... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHA. Fucking killer. =)

The thing is, I was goth for four years before anyone ever heard of that pop culture icon Manson. I liked it. I didn't crossdress or paint my fingernails or eat cock or any of that typical 'goth' stuff.

Then manson came out and there was this HUGE rush of goth. Half the preppies died their bleached hair black and started wearing fishnet. That's when I called it quits. Jeans, t-shirts and flannel. Middle class? Low class? No class. Fuck it.

I borrowed a few manson cd's and tried listening to them. There was about three points on AS that didn't make me want to drop kick my stereo out the fucking window.

Some of the lyrics were cute and rebellious, in a conformist sort of way. The rest of them were just so fucking dipshitty I couldn't stand 'em.

Split the apple in two, ooooo, I pray it isn't true.

"Get the fuck out of my Magnavox you cumdunt, before you make it dirty!"

As for the music... its all practically just industrial trash. Boring, slow, repetitive, just about NOTHING I would even fucking dare to call a riff done with that guitar, and on top of that the 'spooky' and 'edgy' words were coming out of some tonedeaf asshole who was going through about four hundred different pedals.

Jesus, I can stand listening to Shotgun Messiah and that fucker sings right through a distortion pedal. Manson is just pathetic musically.

Just this summer I saw a guy. Going into a local music store. About six foot two. Pencil thin. Cradle of Filth t-shirt. Black leather pants. Fourteen pewter rings that were supposedly 'daemonic' in nature. Torn fishnet longsleeves hanging out. Calvin Klein glasses. Combat boots with no laces. Everything shiny and new like it was just bought with his daddy's credit card. Fuck, he even had black stains on his forehead from when he just died his MTV preppie haircut.

He was also smoking Marlboro Ultra Lights and not even inhaling, the pussy was letting it out as soon as he took it in.

THIS is your typical Marylin Manson fan. Someone who can't stand Pink Floyd. Someone who can't stand King Crimson. Someone who has absolutely no fucking concept of music (rhythm, harmony and melody). Someone who thinks the world owes him the fucking right to be an ignorant dipshit with no fucking clue of reality. Someone who thinks the world owes him a free college education, that he's spiteful for, and all the fucking money in the world to spend on the latest fashion.

I'm positive he would've had a goatee if only the insipid fuck had any facial hair at all.

All the while I'm sitting on the hood of my beautiful forest green Pontiac Grand Prix SE, jeans dirty from work, a blue shirt that I tie-dyed myself, and listening to Physicist in my Delco CD player that cost me half a weeks pay. I'm suckin' down a full flavor and holding it in until I need air.

He looks at me confused. Of course you're confused, you fucking GOTH TWAT, get your motherfucking ass back to the Mall with Ringo and your sister Buttercup so you can talk about how great a President Al Gore would've made you fucking RETARD.

Be sure not to think on your way there, that fucking chunk of twenty year old vomit in your skull you call a brain might burst into flames from use.

I'm more Goth than that fucking cunt ever will be, because I know the meaning of Goth. Its not something your fucking American Express can pick up at Hot Topic. Its not something you fucking inherit from shitty music [Manson] and shitty movies [Blair Witch 2].

It's a state of mind that comes forth from abuse, spurned creativity, wasted time and a generally hateful view of everything that you should hold dear.

You don't wear it.
You don't smoke it.
You don't listen to it.
You don't buy it.

Its not a fucking fashion. It can't be seen from the outside. You project it outward. You don't want it to happen because it is a state of negativity you induce on yourself, it is not some fashionable way to rebel against your parents eating meat.

So take your fucking Marylin Manson CD and shove it up your fucking ass you trendfuck teenie bopper. You're too young for Nirvana and you'll be too old for the next teen-steam so fucking enjoy your ignorance.

Err, deadnail, can I quote your post on my site? It's damn good. Precisely the words I can never find myself.

On the other hand, don't you ever say anything bad about Nirvana!!!

Kurdt Cobain, for the most part, was a very creative and well talented person. He just had the personality of an autistic chimpanzee on roofies is all. Personally I'm glad the fucker is dead, what with all the crying teenie boppers I got to rip into. =)

Hey, I don't feel sorry for people that take the easy way out.

talk about how great a President Al Gore would've made you fucking RETARD.

HAIL COMRADE GORE FOR HE GIVES THE GODLY SENIORS IN FLORIDA FREE HEALTH CARE TO PRESERVE THEIR CUBAN UTOPIA!!!!!!!!!11!!!!90008788%%%%%

Kurdt Cobain, for the most part, was a very creative and well talented person. He just had the personality of an autistic chimpanzee on roofies is all. Personally I'm glad the fucker is dead, what with all the crying teenie boppers I got to rip into. =)

But that's his MUSIC I'm mostly interested in :)

Besides, I've seen, and known, REAL punks and REAL grungers (back in Russia, where else?..) who were not teenie boppers, who didn't try to look fashionable, who, it seems, perfectly understood the ideas behind punk/grunge and just lived by them. And I liked those people.

I'm suckin' down a full flavor and holding it in until I need air.

I knew I wasnt the only smoker here!

As for the music... its all practically just industrial trash. Boring, slow, repetitive, just about NOTHING I would even fucking dare to call a riff done with that guitar.

You can't bash half the songs on AS if you listen to the first SYL record. Skin Me and Drizzlehell were worse than any AS stuff, The Filler was more repetitive, along with songs like Cod Metal King and Goat which have less variety than any AS track, and I guess I could throw Happy Camper in there as well and put it right alongside the opener for AS.

Musically, that is.

Just this summer I saw a guy. Going into a local music store. About six foot two. Pencil thin. Cradle of Filth t-shirt. Black leather pants. Fourteen pewter rings that were supposedly 'daemonic' in nature. Torn fishnet longsleeves hanging out. Calvin Klein glasses. Combat boots with no laces. Everything shiny and new like it was just bought with his daddy's credit card. Fuck, he even had black stains on his forehead from when he just died his MTV preppie haircut.

He was also smoking Marlboro Ultra Lights and not even inhaling, the pussy was letting it out as soon as he took it in.

THIS is your typical Marylin Manson fan. Someone who can't stand Pink Floyd. Someone who can't stand King Crimson. Someone who has absolutely no fucking concept of music (rhythm, harmony and melody). Someone who thinks the world owes him the fucking right to be an ignorant dipshit with no fucking clue of reality. Someone who thinks the world owes him a free college education, that he's spiteful for, and all the fucking money in the world to spend on the latest fashion.

Gawd, here we go again...

I agree. That IS your typical manson fan, but it's not me.

I don't see Marilyn Manson's music as a way to live life, or as a reason to come home in fishnets and black lipstick with my hair dyed, or as a reason to rebel against these jackasses because they might "give Marilyn Manson a bad name" or whatever shit the more normal Mansonites complain about. Hell, I look like some kind of catholic suburban guy who grew up listening to Country bands that nobody outside a 15 mile radius of me had ever heard of...

I_just_like_Manson's_music.

And that's a matter of taste, really, something we can't argue about and come to any good conclusion on. And for the record, there's plenty of bands I enjoy more then Marilyn Manson. I just think he's a bit better then you label him, that's all.

take your fucking Marylin Manson CD and shove it up your fucking ass you trendfuck teenie bopper. You're too young for Nirvana and you'll be too old for the next teen-steam so fucking enjoy your ignorance.

You're talking to the "goth" you mentioned above, I hope...