Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brad_tilf

Need a better bsp program

I am currently using Bsp23x which, by the way, blows the doors off of any version of zennode that I've used to date. It handles the 3d effects that I'm doing REALLY well but I still get some minor errors.
I am looking for an updated version of this or even another nodes builder if it can handle some SERIOUS 3d effects. For those of you who played BLOODWORKS, you'll know what I mean. I am taking my new level far beyond what I did in Bloodworks and I really need a nodesbuilder that can take this game to the next level. Any ideas?

i generally use zennode, so i dunno what to say. i use bsp 2.0 as my backup. zdbsp does a pretty good job as well.

edit: heh you voted for harry browne in the last election? i would have voted for him too if i weren't only 17 at the time :/

I can't wait to finish this so you can review it. Slow going though - some VERY intense 3d stuff in this one. Even more than Bloodworks.

It's too bad that BSP still doesn't support Hexen yet, or I'd probably use it instead of Zennode.

Ya, this is better. It may be the best out there but I'm hoping somebody has improved on it. It really does handle stuff that other nodes builders can't. I tried doing the same level with zennode and it was unplayable.

I tried using it, but I haven't been able to find out what the command options were (building certain maps, reject options, etc.).

Try BSP 5.0. It's good and fast. Unfortunently it screws up self-referencing sectors sometimes. So maybe it won't work for you.

I've never had any problems with BSP 5.0 It is my "weapon of choice"!!! It will terminate texture errors faster than Arnold terminated governer errors!!