Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nycgamer

Who’s more cool? (a contest just for fun)

These are all games I have never played. (And will probably never play with the exception of Half Life 2).

I hope id Software keeps the marine nice and anonymous in Doom 3.

Little Faith said:

These are all games I have never played. (And will probably never play with the exception of Half Life 2).

I hope id Software keeps the marine nice and anonymous in Doom 3.

Wtf you havent played or will never play Grand Theft Auto?? What are you some kind of alien?

count me out too.
played a TombR demo for about 10 minutes... and I've seen Halo and MaxP played, but I wasn't at the controls.
HL2 will rock... if they can get passed Steam and the alpha source leak.

1. Max Payne, because what I saw of that game was pretty neat (and I don't mean the stupid bullet time).

2. Tommy Vercetti, though I like GTA3 better than Vice City. Of course, I havent played much more than 10 minutes of Vice City.

3. Though Halo is the best deathmatch ever (well Quake 2 and AvP are just as cool), I like Gordon Freeman better than that faceless due on Halo. Mostly because Gordon looks like a cross between Jeff Goldblum and Ali G.

4. Never played Splinter Cell, so I'll go with Snake (though I havent actualy played MGS2 myself). That weirdass 1-hour ending to the game made no sense though, and not because it was on some kind of intellectual scale higher than my comprehension.

5. 007 because the movies rule.

6. Havent played any of those games except the stupid demo of one of the Tomb Raider games. One of the most horrible PoSs I've ever played.

1. Max Payne. Coz... uhhh, it the one I played.
2. haven't played 'em
3. Gordon Freeman, because he's a nerd.
4. Sam Fisher. if only for "lies make me grumpy..."
5. 007... but only just.
6. BloodRayne. Lara has not killed a single nazi.

Hmm, interesting poll...

1. myk
2. hot chicks of divers types
3. other

1.Sam Fisher
2.Sam Fisher
3.Sam Fisher
4.Sam Fisher
5.Sam Fisher

The right to post is the right, no, DUTY to make a complete ass out of myself.

Never played any one of these games. Except since I got a PS2 for my birthday I'll probably go buy Vice City so I can kill things.

hmm i like laras appearance but i have to go with bloodrayne because i have always been sexually interested in female vampires :)

niguel said:

hmm i like laras appearance but i have to go with bloodrayne because i have always been sexually interested in female vampires :)

Ultraviolet? Where are you?

Out of each choice, I have only played one of them, so they get my vote.

1. Max Payne
2. Tommy Vercetti
3. Gordon Freeman
4. Snake
5. 007
6. BloodRayne

;)

BloodRayne is the best character of that lot, but only because she's a complete and utter rip-off of Durham Red from the 2000 AD comics.

Nanami said:

Never played any one of these games. Except since I got a PS2 for my birthday I'll probably go buy Vice City so I can kill things.

That's the spirit! Get it quick before it's pulled off the shelves (theres a $250 million lawsuit against Rockstar for the game by some retards).

Imp said:

Wtf you havent played or will never play Grand Theft Auto?? What are you some kind of alien?

I know! I'm shocked at the sheer number of people here, who I would assume have played DOOM games, who haven't played so many of these other shooters, which in my humble opinion are staples of the genre.

Anyway, to answer my own poll, I would say;

1. Jack Slate ~ yes, I have Max Payne 2 and it rocks.. but Jack still looks cooler than Max. Plus, he can fist fight, blow gas cans out of the air and sick his dog on foes. Max can't do any of that. Jack can do Max's bullet-time trick too.. he needs to dump the dog and get himself a hot chick like Mona, though... (btw, is anyone getting this on PC? It's on PC now, so I think I will)
2. Tommy Vercetti ~ I would have gone with Tommy A., but you can't beat having Ray Liotta do the voice.
3. Master Chief ~ I'm sorry, but you put these two up against each other in battle and M.C. would win hands down.
4. Sam Fisher ~ not cheesy like Snake...and NO mullet.
5. 007 ~ Bond will always be cool. Agent 47 doesn't get all the ladies.
6. BloodRayne ~ Lara's like the ex-girlfriend. BloodRayne is like the new girl who just moved in next door. With fangs.

Bloodrayne is seductive, dark, and a perfect killer. Yay!
Lara has big guns and big boobs. Not enough; never killed a nazi.

laracroft wins automatucally. boy qwould i like to get into bed with angelina jolie

1: Max Payne, Only for Mona :D
2: Tommy Angelo, he was a far more interesting character than Tommy Vercetti ever was.
3: Master Cheif, He's a highly trained warrior in a powered suit, who is gordon freeman? An untrained nerd in a hazard suit, who was lucky to survive the Black Mesa disaster? Riiiight.
4: 007. No real reason, never played Hitman.
5: Cate Archer. The game is fun and has a great story as well as being funny, Lara croft? Sheesh...how cliched a character can you get? and those movies? Meh. Bloodrayne is an interesting character, but I never played more than the demo....I can't find the game anywhere now :|

Not to get off subject here or anything, but personally I absolutely love GTA. One of the funnest games I've ever played. I get to run around and shoot people, punch people in the face and knock them down, (and listen to them call me an asshole) steal cars, drive said stolen car down a crowded freeway at insane speeds (more likely than not while evading the cops), run over people with said stolen car, use said stolen car to create a traffic jam, use a flame thrower on said stolen car to create a massive chain reaction explosion, kill policemen, kill FBI agents, kill military personnel, steal tanks, fire rocket launchers, and generally cause havoc and mayhem where ever I care to go, and not get arrested for it!