Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vile

Metroid Prime Done Quick

Fredrik said:

Pfft, I've beaten Super Metroid in 48 minutes :P

I was dissapointed by the Samus in her bathing suit. Not nearly as erotic as I had hoped.

I downloaded these yesterday, only watched a few bits and pieces yet. Basically out of desperation, since I don't know anyone who owns a Gamecube and it's going to be a while before I can afford one myself :(

I'm beginning to understand why so many people are calling it Game of the Decade, though. Speedrunning through all that beautiful scenery is a damn shame.

Scuba Steve said:

I was dissapointed by the Samus in her bathing suit. Not nearly as erotic as I had hoped.

Hey, what do you expect, the game is supposed to be suitable for like 5 year olds. Or something.

Besides, there is plenty of fan artwork to look at ;)

mmnpsrsoskl said:

Besides, there is plenty of fan artwork to look at ;)

Metroid Pr0n! OMG LOL

And on topic, I do beleive that it is a shame to beat such a beutiful game that fast.

I get little enjoyment out of beating a game like doom fast. Sonic the hedgehog was a different story but i forgot my fastest time. Its always funner when the central theme of the game is speed

Holy crap, MP beaten in under 2 hours. Incredible time for an incredible game, shame I still haven't beaten it yet.....I got up to the final area and after dying hundreds of times in the metroid cave, threw the controller away in disgust and haven't touched the game for months. I really should try again one day, and perhaps find the final 10% of items I need.

LorD BaZTArD said:

I got up to the final area and after dying hundreds of times in the metroid cave, threw the controller away in disgust and haven't touched the game for months.

Same here, actually. More specifically, I got through the cave and reached the end boss after a zillion tries, but the battle looked boring and I wasn't particularly interested in seeing the ending so I quit after dying once there.

Yeah, the battle with the boss itself is actually quite dull. You need patience and a watchful eye, It's second stage is interesting though. I don't mind fighting it. It's too much hassle to get to it though, which is a pity. If Metroid Prime 2 does happen, I'd prefer the boss to be a lot better.....and not so damned hard to get to, stupid metroids :|