Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tobester

Elections

Who will you vote for as the next president of the United States of America?  

53 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will you vote for as the next president of the United States of America?

    • George W. Bush
      4
    • SOMEONE THE FUCK ELSE
      49


Recommended Posts

I'm allowed to vote this year, so its a heavy thought on my mind.

Who are you all voting for as the next pres of the USA?

Share this post


Link to post

SOMEONE THE FUCK ELSE, like I would have done in 2000 if I had been a citizen then.

I am now, however, so ...

Share this post


Link to post
Tobester said:

Who are you all voting for as the next pres of the USA?

You.

Share this post


Link to post

Naked Fridays!


Oddly enough, that's what people were yelling out in the background during Homecoming voting a while ago. Heh.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm old enough to vote now, so I think I will.

Although George is from my state of Texas, he really did a bad job and gave us a bad reputation (if we didn't have one already), so I'm sad to say I'd rather vote for anyone else besides Bush.

Share this post


Link to post

In 2000 I probably wouldn't have voted for him, but now... maybe. It would depend on whether the someone the fuck else impressed me. I find the GOP's links with the "religious right" a bit scary, so I wouldn't need all that much convincing to take my vote elsewhere.

But since I'm not American, it's all rather hypothetical.

Share this post


Link to post

Hooray. I'll be voting for the first time ever too. And it won't be that fucker Bush.

Share this post


Link to post
The Ultimate DooMer said:

as once again the corporations will ensure that Bush 'wins' again.

The democrats are doing a good enough job of ensuring that already.

Share this post


Link to post
Tobester said:

first order of business: change friday to beerday

ravage said:

Naked Fridays!

How about bareday?

Someone the fuck else once again. However, I would vote him to go fuck himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Nanami said:

I'm old enough to vote now, so I think I will.

Although George is from my state of Texas, he really did a bad job and gave us a bad reputation (if we didn't have one already), so I'm sad to say I'd rather vote for anyone else besides Bush.

nah we gave ourselvs a bad image. i mean come on. what do you think of a country that has a popular song called "lets get retarded"?

trust me, there is alot of jokes about american pop culture.

i wouldnt say its bush, more like many republicans in general. i mean how many of them had connections to enron and nazi germany?

Share this post


Link to post
Nanami said:

I'm old enough to vote now, so I think I will.

Although George is from my state of Texas, he really did a bad job and gave us a bad reputation (if we didn't have one already), so I'm sad to say I'd rather vote for anyone else besides Bush.


I LOVE YOU NANAMI!!! I'm tired of taking crap just 'cause I'm from Texas! Yeesh, it's not my fault he got elected or anything.

Share this post


Link to post
ravage said:

Naked Fridays!


Your family, obesity, skin cancer, strange growths, hemephrodites the 80's jungle bush.

There are reasons why this should not be so.

Gokuma said:

How about bareday?

Someone the fuck else once again. However, I would vote him to go fuck himself.

As long as there is a parental advisory warning before it's nationally telivised. Oh yeah.... EDIT

"Your family, obesity, skin cancer, strange growths, hemephrodites the 80's jungle bush, George W. Bush.

There are reasons why this should not be so.

Share this post


Link to post

ill be old enough to vote this year too.

but i wont because i dont care. not like it matters anyways

Share this post


Link to post
fodders said:

fodders, you're a tool. Dubya has plenty of things that he's done that he can be held accountable for. But when you use the fact that his grand-pappy was a war profiteer, you're damaging the credibility of the entire left.

Share this post


Link to post
fodders said:


Heh, the evil empire symbol sums it all up...

Sephiroth said:

i wouldnt say its bush, more like many republicans in general. i mean how many of them had connections to enron and nazi germany?


Speaking of Enron, how on earth were they and Worldcom allowed to come crashing down, given the government's pro-corporate crime stance?

(I bet they weren't liked or considered a threat by the corporations in charge or something)

Share this post


Link to post
IMJack said:

fodders, you're a tool. Dubya has plenty of things that he's done that he can be held accountable for. But when you use the fact that his grand-pappy was a war profiteer, you're damaging the credibility of the entire left.

OH...

:P

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×