Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tobester

Elections

Who will you vote for as the next president of the United States of America?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for as the next president of the United States of America?

• George W. Bush
    • SOMEONE THE FUCK ELSE

I'm allowed to vote this year, so its a heavy thought on my mind.

Who are you all voting for as the next pres of the USA?

SOMEONE THE FUCK ELSE, like I would have done in 2000 if I had been a citizen then.

I am now, however, so ...

Naked Fridays!

Oddly enough, that's what people were yelling out in the background during Homecoming voting a while ago. Heh.

I'm old enough to vote now, so I think I will.

Although George is from my state of Texas, he really did a bad job and gave us a bad reputation (if we didn't have one already), so I'm sad to say I'd rather vote for anyone else besides Bush.

In 2000 I probably wouldn't have voted for him, but now... maybe. It would depend on whether the someone the fuck else impressed me. I find the GOP's links with the "religious right" a bit scary, so I wouldn't need all that much convincing to take my vote elsewhere.

But since I'm not American, it's all rather hypothetical.

Hooray. I'll be voting for the first time ever too. And it won't be that fucker Bush.

The Ultimate DooMer said:

as once again the corporations will ensure that Bush 'wins' again.

The democrats are doing a good enough job of ensuring that already.

Tobester said:

first order of business: change friday to beerday

ravage said:

Naked Fridays!

How about bareday?

Someone the fuck else once again. However, I would vote him to go fuck himself.

Nanami said:

Although George is from my state of Texas, he really did a bad job and gave us a bad reputation (if we didn't have one already), so I'm sad to say I'd rather vote for anyone else besides Bush.

nah we gave ourselvs a bad image. i mean come on. what do you think of a country that has a popular song called "lets get retarded"?

trust me, there is alot of jokes about american pop culture.

i wouldnt say its bush, more like many republicans in general. i mean how many of them had connections to enron and nazi germany?

Nanami said:

I LOVE YOU NANAMI!!! I'm tired of taking crap just 'cause I'm from Texas! Yeesh, it's not my fault he got elected or anything.

ravage said:

Naked Fridays!

Your family, obesity, skin cancer, strange growths, hemephrodites the 80's jungle bush.

There are reasons why this should not be so.

Gokuma said:

How about bareday?

Someone the fuck else once again. However, I would vote him to go fuck himself.

As long as there is a parental advisory warning before it's nationally telivised. Oh yeah.... EDIT

"Your family, obesity, skin cancer, strange growths, hemephrodites the 80's jungle bush, George W. Bush.

There are reasons why this should not be so.

ill be old enough to vote this year too.

but i wont because i dont care. not like it matters anyways

fodders said:

fodders, you're a tool. Dubya has plenty of things that he's done that he can be held accountable for. But when you use the fact that his grand-pappy was a war profiteer, you're damaging the credibility of the entire left.

fodders said:

Heh, the evil empire symbol sums it all up...

Sephiroth said:

i wouldnt say its bush, more like many republicans in general. i mean how many of them had connections to enron and nazi germany?

Speaking of Enron, how on earth were they and Worldcom allowed to come crashing down, given the government's pro-corporate crime stance?

(I bet they weren't liked or considered a threat by the corporations in charge or something)

IMJack said:

fodders, you're a tool. Dubya has plenty of things that he's done that he can be held accountable for. But when you use the fact that his grand-pappy was a war profiteer, you're damaging the credibility of the entire left.

OH...

:P