Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShadowRunner

Doom Posters

Yo im Looking For Some Doom Posters.
1.The Main Doom Poster when the game came out.
2.The Doom2 poster.
3.Any other?

Know where can i order these beside ebay?

Damn that sucks,Id want to buy the posters and just hang em up in my room next to my computer,then add some candles,a picture of john romero and praise the picture everyday.Haha

Could i bring these files to the printshop and have them make it the size of a poster for a wall?

Also When i mean Posters,I mean in png file format plus the Posters That you could order from id when the games came out which i remember were alot diffrent xcept for thy flesh consumed.Anyone have these files or links to them?

Just take those pictures, edit it with Photoshop if you want, save it on a flashcard, visit Kinko's, and ask them to zoom the image to whatever size you want, print it, laminated it, and there you have it, a doom poster. Sure it might look a little pixelated when scaled up, but it's close, lol...

Hm, maybe Fraggle still hosts the big red Demon face poster which I once tried to reconstruct from the older Ultimate Doom game box art... ask him and if he can give the bandwith, it´s a big file, you know ^_^

Hm, maybe Fraggle still hosts the big red Demon face poster which I once tried to reconstruct from the older Ultimate Doom game box art... maybe he can still allow the bandwith, it´s a big file, you know ^_^