Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Janderson

Basic Psychology

Hey I've been trying to learn basic psychology and everytime I tried to type it in on Google or Yahoo it comes out with books. I can't buy these books as I don't have a credit card so that's bollocks. Are there any DECENT psychology sites you know of? Or any basic stuff you can tell me?
Btw, this isn't for school, it's just an intrest.

Thread title changed to something that is in line with its content.

Please don't give your threads random irrelevant titles.

Janderson said:

Hey I've been trying to learn basic psychology and everytime I tried to type it in on Google or Yahoo it comes out with books.

Why do you say that?

I can't buy these books as I don't have a credit card so that's bollocks.

I dont understand.

Are there any DECENT psychology sites you know of?

Maybe your plans have something to do with this.

Or any basic stuff you can tell me?

What makes you believe or any basic stuff I can tell you?

Btw, this isn't for school, it's just an intrest.

Tell me about your school.

Janderson, where do you live, in a tiny town in the middle of the desert? Even those must have at least one library of some sort. They're public places where you can read or peruse an assortment of books, and even take them home for a while under certain conditions. I'd suggest going to one of those...

Thanks for the links.

Fraggle; when I type in 'basic psychology' it turns up with a great collection of books, which I can't afford as I don't have any means to pay for them.
I guess I should have tried to make the search more specific.
I had a chance to do this at school but then Psychology was cancelled so I chose Maths<.....(Big fucking mistake) Anyway, after Halloween it came to my knowledge that it was now back on and the work has increased so much that I couldn't switch classes, I doubt that this is true however.
I'm intrested in psychology because I have been reading and doing research on the Hannibal books, and I quite enjoyed both. Then I learned about serial killers, etc. and did a kind of realist horror for my english. I want to know more, so I'm teaching myself.

Btw, actually it is a small town in the Lake District(Eng) and there are libraries(sp), but no psychology books.

myk said:

Janderson, where do you live, in a tiny town in the middle of the desert? Even those must have at least one library of some sort. They're public places where you can read or peruse an assortment of books, and even take them home for a while under certain conditions. I'd suggest going to one of those...

my hometown doesn't have a library, and i didn't always live INSIDE that town either.

Fraggle was trying to teach you basic psychology ;)

Well I thought it was funny anyway.

Epyo said:

Fraggle was trying to teach you basic psychology ;)

Well I thought it was funny anyway.

Why do you say fraggle was trying to teach me basic psychology?

fraggle said:

Why do you say fraggle was trying to teach me basic psychology?

Why are you always answering with questions?

Julian said:

Why would you ask such a thing? How does it make you feel when people answer questions with questions?

Julian said:

Dr. Richard S. Wallace programmed me for it.

I am interested in psychology somewhat, they have courses at my school for it also, though I chose Drama over psychology. Psychology seems neato and interesting to me, though I should try and do something involved with it. :D

Ultraviolet said:

Why would you ask such a thing? How does it make you feel when people answer questions with questions?

Are you playing Questions Only? Isn't it a fun game? :D

sargebaldy said:

Don't you people realize that answering questions with questions is impolite?

What have you got against it?

AndrewB said:

Dr. Richard S. Wallace programmed me for it.

I knew it! He is a robot!

*jumps up and down, pointing at AndrewB

heh

sargebaldy said:

Don't you people realize that answering questions with questions is impolite?

Don't you realize that questioning people answering questions with questions about impoliteness is impolite?