Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rellik

Discharge Deathmatch level review site updated

http://discharge.gginc.co.nz/

There's 5 new reviews covering 17 total maps bringing the site total to 50 reviews. Got some pretty good ones in there so whether you're looking for something to play online or against bots, free for all or 1 on 1, there's something there for everyone.

God I love DM. :)

I'm glad that someone else can literally carry out the task that I always wanted to and continue on, even though I am no longer capable to do much for it. Keep up the good work, Rellik. Btw, do you just dig out some random, old wads from the database and write reviews on them? Some of these maps I have never heard of or even played.

Rellik, my friend Ben liked your review. :) I was a little disappointed, though, that none of my maps got reviewed.

Eric: Well if I ever get caught up I may review just the submitted DM levels as I haven't played SP in years and years. :)

999cop: I'm going the long way and playing them all. If you take a look at the 3DGamers Listing you'll see I've made a fair bit of progress but I've stopped at 1998 for now. Once that is done I'll go year by year back through since starting in 97 and farther back there's a freakin shitload of wads to look through. Then once Doom2 is done I'll start on the wads requiring ports and stuff.

Hellbent: I finished page 6 before your wads hit newstuff but it's on page 7 already. All the stats are plugged in I just have to finish playing the levels so I can write the review. Megawads take a while to finish. :)

Holy shit, you reviewd my maps!

Thank you thank you THANK YOU. You don't know what it means to me for my work to get noticed. ^_^

Makes me want to start mapping again...

I really liked Nukage Plant and was tempted to modify it so that I could play the bots on it a little better. :-)