Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Deathmatch Discharge

Rellik sends news about an update to his Discharge Deathmatch Level Reviews site:

Discharge has been updated with 5 reviews covering no less that 17 maps. There's all kinds of good stuff from the past and present so take a look. Whether you play against humans or bots there's something here for everyone. This also brings the site up to the 50 review mark.

I know, I quoted verbatim, I'm lazy.

Wasn't "rellik is killer backwards" once a DW news headline? Of course I could be thinking of something else here :)

Yeah it's my old Paintball nickname from years and years ago. At first it was cool but then people started to joke it was because I was a relic. People have said on more than one occasion I'm a crotchety old bastard's soul trapped in a young mans body.

Go play some maps. They're fun. :)

Rellik said:

People have said on more than one occasion I'm a crotchety old bastard's soul trapped in a young mans body.

Hah, I can relate to that. Except for the "young mans body" part...

Hellbent said:

Who submitted the unauthorized wad pack by Grotug? Just curious - I don't think I did.

I did that for the review so that I could put all the maps together in one pack. Then for a while I was running it on a Legacy server. People really enjoyed it and we had some awesome 6 player games on there. :)