Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Scabbed Angel

Doom 3 Contest

Would you like weekly deathmatches with prizes when Doom 3 comes out?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like weekly deathmatches with prizes when Doom 3 comes out?

• Hell yeah!
    • WTF? That idea sucks!
    • I won`t be playing D3 multiplayer.

I know this belongs in the Doom 3 forums, but can't post a poll there, so if this could be moved there after posting that would be cool. Moving on, after the return of Christ and the new NIN album, when Doom 3 finally comes out, what would everyone think of scheduling weekly Doom 3 deathmatches for prizes like week long custom titles announcing the weeks' winner/loser? What do you all think, would you be up for that?

Sounds like a good idea, but I won't be able to do it until I get broadband.

Doubtful that I'll be involved for two reasons:

1. My internet connection has proven rather shitty at online gaming - shitty online gaming connection = shitty gaming experience (for me at least).

2. I'll be much too busy playing the kickass sp campaign over and over again and possibly learning to use the mod tools.

I have a shitty internet connection too, I just thought that on the rare occasion I do play multiplayer, it would be cooler to play it with the people I discuss doom related issues with. Its always more fun to kill someone you know than a total stranger. Heh heh

Scabbed Angel said:

I have a shitty internet connection too, I just thought that on the rare occasion I do play multiplayer, it would be cooler to play it with the people I discuss doom related issues with. Its always more fun to kill someone you know than a total stranger. Heh heh

Well, I hope to be able to play D3 deathmatch with my brother as in: we bring our computers along and hook them up to eachother. Everything I've heard about D3 deathmatch appeals considerably more to me than any of the deathmatch modes in any of the Quakes, so it'd be a shame not to experience it at all.

My connection is slow for muliplayer games, but it should be nice.
Let some months after the realise for training (and buying the game), and then a tourney, for Doomworld forum members only.

I like that

I won't be playing Doom 3 at all until I either get a new computer, or buy it for XBOX. Even after I have a new comp, it'll be even longer until I let the internet near it.