Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mephisto00

Oh no!

Damn!
When trying out Doom Connector, I installed it into my doom directory and used it a little while, then uninstalled it and it deleted my ENTIRE doom 2 directory with EVERYTHING i had. Oh well, might as well get back to RPG's because i won't be playing doom for a while...

Yea im sorry that Setup install still does that on uninstall. Let me upload a fix for this right now (for whatever its still worth the hassle).
EDIT: Done.

Yes!
After a quick search on the internet (I was a very naughty boy). Now all I have to do is download Zdoom, Wadauthor, DeepSea, Hell Revealed, Memento Mori 2, Requiem, CSDoom, and dozens of other things and no harm was ever done. Except an unfinished project that now is forever lost...

Backup your important stuff man. Don't wait for something bad to happen to start getting in the habit of doing that.

mephisto00 said:

Damn!
When trying out Doom Connector, I installed it into my doom directory and used it a little while, then uninstalled it and it deleted my ENTIRE doom 2 directory with EVERYTHING i had. Oh well, might as well get back to RPG's because i won't be playing doom for a while...

Don't install it in your doom dir next time

Mr. Chris said:

Don't install it in your doom dir next time

yeah) better in windows\system :P