Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

Doom's 10th anniversary

XD, hm, i'll probably post a comic on my site with "DOOM: Ten years", and a screenshot of E1M1 taken using doom.exe (or at least doom95 set to bottom resolution), and then a screenshot of whatever the best thing is in /newstuff that day, or at least a cool wad that is released on that day taken in an advanced port of some kind

I'm gonna bring out my favourite 486 and play Ultimate Doom. I'll probably have some chips and soda as well. Ah, how fun it's gonna be. :)

I'll probably draw some sort of crappy pic, and perhaps relive my first Doom experience many years back...

I'll be working most of the day. Then at night, I'll hopefully be finished with one of my maps and starting on a new one.

Ha ha ha, wouldn't it be fuckin' hilarious if id released Doom 3 on December 10th? Heh, obviously that won't happen, but hey . . .

Hm, if all goes well i will lose my virginity on the 10th, what a way to celebrate XD

Though i cant really upload that to /newstuff heh, i'll just make an impse wad instead..

Whee...I played Knee Deep In The Dead last night, and I'll do the other three episodes after my math final today. Man, I forgot how scary it is to play with the lights off. :D