Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
catdeath

Doom Connector Shuting Down

Have you considered entreating Doomworld to host the site? After all, Gherkin & crew did bring about DoomBuilder.

Damn I almost meet all those requirments for the server..I have a 400 mhz with 256 megs of memory. But I don;t have windows 2000. I have DSL internet, But i don;t think that is what you are looking for. I would like to help but I don't think I could. Sorry to hear about this stuff..It happens to the best of us..

I dunno if Doomworld would be a good place to host a dedicated server. I don't know much about these things though, so maybe I'm wrong.

Doomworld doesn't actually own any hardware, and asking Telefragged to host a dedicated server for this sort of thing might be out of the question.

What would he think of a Unix server? It would make Doom Connector go plenty faster. I'll ask a friend of mine if he would mind hosting Doom Connector until they you can find a better server.

omg teh melfice plz hlp me with doom connct0r i dnt no how 2 set it up :( :( :(

HLP ME PLZ I CNT FIND DOOM2 WAD ????

hlp me plz i dnt no how 2 map can u guyz plz hlp me im makign the best wad evre!!1

n e 1 wnt 2 ply doom2 wad with me im lonly :(

I AM TEH GODELY ZDOMO MAPPAR!!!!11111

can sum 1 plz snd me doom2.wad??????//

OGM DOMO CONNTCTOR IS GOIGN DOWN I CN NOT LIV N E MORE :( im goign 2 kill myslf

Typical n00b talk

AgentSpork said:

I AM TEH GODELY ZDOMO MAPPAR!!!!11111

Aah, that fag. Sorry but he is a fag. I have seen his zdoom "godly" maps. And they are not godly...

well i would do it. just one problem. i am not useing windows anymore. i have all the specs to run it, if not more, except for windows. unless a linux/unix port is made i will not host. nor will i go out and buy/bootleg windows the only 2 windows systems here are 2 laptops. everything else is linux and freeBSD