Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sporku

Map01 of my project finished

Well, upon finishing the first map of my project, Death Summoning (which I started over from scratch a couple weeks ago), I've decided that I would release each map after finishing them, and then make a compiled wad once all the maps are done, since I have a bad habbit of TAKING FOREVER on my maps. Uhm.. Yeah.

Here I have the Legacy version of the first map completed and uploaded for you to enjoy (or hate). The ZDoom version will come when I feel up to converting it.

Screenshots: (note: somewhat out of date)

Download:
Wad
Readme

I also uploaded the wad to the archives
yesturday, and I'm too lazy to check if the wad has been accepted (or rejected, which I doubt would happen, heh) and moved into the /newstuff (or REJECTED) folder, so... blah.

Feel free to tell me what you think, provide constructive criticism, or completely flame this map.

EDIT: oops.. had one screenshot linked twice. FIXED!

I think I'll wait for the ZDoom version, but the screenshots look pretty nice :)

I take it you're using one of Fredrik's improved palettes?

Gimme gimme gimme!!! Hurry up with the Zdoom version, I hate Legacy and I refuse to use it. Okay, so I'm a source port snob, so sue me. It's not my fault Legacy is teh crap.

I take it you're using one of Fredrik's improved palettes?

Actually, I made that pallette myself by just modifying the blue values, and then exporting it to a wad with inkworks.

I'll start on the ZDoom version of it later today. Shouldn't take too long to make, should it?