Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lobo

Crendowing and Reol

I just recently found out that Python Junkie is in fact Crendowing. What's bugging me is that I can't remember the usernames he had before that. Anyone else remember? I think he used the same one over on the Doomcenter fourms...
and speaking of the DoomCenter forums: whatever happened to Reol or King Reol or RealTough or whatever the hell he was called?

Actually he was pretty well behaved until he was "outted", and people started trolling him. Then, yeah, he kind of blew up.

I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread. I'll be very surprised if it doesn't need helling before too long.

Actually he was pretty well behaved until he was "outted", and people started trolling him. Then, yeah, he kind of blew up.

Well, yeah, thats the exact reason why people need to just leave eachother the fuck alone.

I don't know much about the matter, but I saw the thread where that happened, and it seemed that a lot of people ganged up on him before he started flaming back. Not saying that I support him, but it seems rather hypocritical of the members of the board to condemn him for something and then do it right back to him. I don't really remember what happened, so I could be completely wrong.

The way I saw it, Crendowing started trolling certain people like me and darknation. In fact it was even annoying me how much he was trolling darknation. He got what he deserved. And other names he had were weedster, and way back in the day he was PFC_Ron and PFC_Grey i think.

As for ReOL. Well heh...he's fucking REoL. There need be no explaination.

I think it's funny when people get banned for pushing stupid too far. Those worth having back get to come back, anyway. People really need to remember that this is just a message board and not too important a way to use one's time.

ReoL's Hexen maps were decent though (although I didn't like the new sounds and used WinTex to remove them). As for Python_Junkie, the moderators were watching him the moment he arrived. Lüt even gave him that huge Krang avatar for a few days as a subtle reminder that he knew Python_Junkie's 'secret' identity. He was only moderately annoying at times until his cover was blown. After that, all pretense was dropped and he started acting like Crendowing again. That's when he had to be banned.

Lobo said:

speaking of the DoomCenter forums: whatever happened to Reol or King Reol or RealTough or whatever the hell he was called?

reol has been around a lot longer than doomcenter was.

I think it was supposed to be temporary, but the mods kinda 'forgot' or something.