Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewB

Ban on computer hardware...

As if changing that is going to make the world a more just place. Lets pat ourselfes on the back, weve deleted a word from the dictionary! Now lets send Rashid out to get some champagne.

"Under orders from the affirmative action office, county departments have surveyed about 1,000 pieces of equipment and taped over "master/slave" and put "primary/secondary" on the equipment, officials said."

Fucking idiots. Everyone knows that in IDE devices there are Primary/Secondary and Master/Slave, which are different things. What now? We're gonna have a "Primary Secondary" and a "Secondary Primary"? Assholes.

I'm sure the all the old AT standards-setters are like "Damn, they discovered our hidden racist in-joke! Time to go into hiding in Mexico!"

It just pisses me off that people can get so anal about such a minute detail. God forbid they should try and do anything useful with their lives.

Hmm, Bored idiots will always be idiots I guess. I'm thinking the guy that made the complaint was one of those people that sees injustice everywhere. Even where it doesn't exist. Ah well.

I'm offended every time I open a box of crackers. I should get those banned from my area. It's the politically correct thing to do. Every time I eat them it reminds me and anyone around me of the racial tension these days.

I agree with Dunbar there. Why the hell is it taht master/slave automatically infers racism, anyways? I mean, sure it was that way here in the U.S., but slavery has existed in various forms for thousands of years, and it hasn't always been associated with racism. Puh-lease!!! Get over yourself, Mr. I'm-Making-the-World-a-Better-Place. I mean, couldn't we be spending our time actually trying to solve problems, instead of inventing them (and last time I checked, there are still plenty of problems to be solved). Oh well, just goes to show, the world is full of retards.

I read this a few days ago and told my dad. He's been a techie since the 70s and he was just like "what a load of crap, no one is going to listen to that".

LorD BaZTArD said:

I'm thinking the guy that made the complaint was one of those people that sees injustice everywhere.

Problem is, some fool seems to be listening to those people.

Ct_red_pants said:

I guess Intel will have to rethink their new fagniggerbitchjew Pentium processor.

I dont know why, but that made me lol..

heard about this a few days ago. stupid motherfucker. shit, they've been calling it that since before he was born probably.

this is going to be horrible. soon labels won't be alloud to specify gender, pr0n sites won't be able to label themselves, so you'll never know if your getting college chicks, ebony, grannies or beastiality et cetera, I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON will have a new name, you won't be able to say anything like 'that tall guy over there' or 'the person with the hat' without getting arrested, you can't card for tobacco or alcohol because it's racist, et cetera et cetera. jesus fucking christ this country's going to shit.

scarecrow said:

you won't be able to say anything like 'that tall guy over there' or 'the person with the hat' without getting arrested, you can't card for tobacco or alcohol because it's racist, et cetera et cetera.

If serious, you're an idiot.

AndrewB said:

If serious, you're an idiot.

nah, i just felt a little like george carlin when i wrote that. but nonetheless, this whole 'change the language 'cause it offends me' thing is a total crock of shit.

Grazza said:

I suppose "male" and "female" plugs are next.

yea seeing that there are no homosexual and bi-sexual plugs