Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BlackFish

My Turkey-Birth Day is today!

Recommended Posts

It's my father's birthday today. I got him a nice new globe, so he doesn't have to use a battered and faded old metal one from 30 years ago that still shows lots of places as being part of the British Empire. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Grazza said:

a battered and faded old metal one from 30 years ago that still shows lots of places as being part of the British Empire. :p

LIES!

Share this post


Link to post
Grazza said:

It's my father's birthday today. I got him a nice new globe, so he doesn't have to use a battered and faded old metal one from 30 years ago that still shows lots of places as being part of the British Empire. :p

That would be a really cool collectors' item, though.

Share this post


Link to post

Heh, my mom had this huge dictionary from like 1960, and it had an atlas in the back. It had all kinds of neat places like Burma and East Pakistan.

Share this post


Link to post
the_Danarchist said:

Heh, my mom had this huge dictionary from like 1960, and it had an atlas in the back. It had all kinds of neat places like Burma and East Pakistan.

Ask Fodders. From what I hear his most modern map still has Atlantis on it and "Here be monsterous fishe!" tags.

Share this post


Link to post
BlackFish said:

Heh. I just love my best b-day present...

a 2.0ghz processor with 512mb ram! w000.

Didn't you find one of those on the street once?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×