Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lord FlatHead

Doom : The Movie thread #21,704

Wow, so we're actually seeing something get done. Amazing, is an asteroid going to collide with earth soon?

Melfice Darkmage (1:55:44 AM): and Todd Hollenshed says the script looks good
UseMSK3 (1:56:00 AM): please
UseMSK3 (1:56:05 AM): todd on meth

Well, even though I'm against a Doom movie, if they do do it however, I'll probably see it all the same.

I don't like the idea of a Doom movie. However, if they're going to do it, they might as well skip Warner Brothers, since they won't allow much gore.

I'll watch it just to see how bad a movie they made.
Movies based off games suck. Same goes for games made from movies.

they need to make a movie out of the monkey island series.

Epyo said:

They need to make a doom wad out of Aliens.

They need to make a doom wad out of Alien.

Nanami said:

I wonder if the main character will be named Flynn...

If he is, then the movie already sucks :-P

Shaviro said:

I'll try to keep an open mind since nobody else does :P

Ditto. No use in being another mindless drone.

Vegeta said:

http://www.1up.com/slideshow/0,4371...po=3&i=1,00.asp

The new Archvile have a tail.

Imagine this situation: you are in a dark room with pillars, then, a smart archvile start roaming in the shadows looking for you, while he emit dreadful noises.

What the fuck does that have to do with the Doom movie???

The movie opens with the Doomguy standing there with a pistol in his left hand, which holds 50 rounds without ever needing to be reloaded. The entire movie takes place in first person. Nobody ever talks.

I'd watch that.

Nanami said:

The movie opens with the Doomguy standing there with a pistol in his left hand, which holds 50 rounds without ever needing to be reloaded. The entire movie takes place in first person. Nobody ever talks.

I'd watch that.

Sadly, that's not what it's gonna be.

We'll get to see some cheesy ass marine guy stationed on an overcoloured, scientific, shiny UAC base on Mars - he and some random super model chick scientist don't like each other and always end up arguing.

Then some retarded aliens decide to open a space portal and invade the base and while everybody is fleeing, cheesy ass marine allies himself with some nerdy teenage girl with her equally nerdy kid brother to try and infiltrate the aliens' homeworld. Underway they stumble across the dumb super model chick scientist, who turns out to be some 1337 secret agent. She joins forces with the go-happy-team of morons, they infiltrate and sabotage the crap out of the alien's homeworld after enduring countless dangers of getting captured by the aliens and used as sex slave pets in their weird alien circus.

Cheesy ass marine and super model scientist, who-is-really-a-super-model-super-secret-agent, kiss, credits roll, all the dumb-as-snot kids cheer and think this movie is c00l and dsm kills himself in the goriest way he can come up with.

EarthQuake said:

Movies based off games suck.

Ditto to that! Take Resident evil, for example. It was a really cool game, but when it got turned into a movie, it sucked balls.

Seriously now, a movie where a bunch of soldiers go into some secret base and fight a bunch of zombies and everybody dies except one person? That's not a movie, it's a pile of shit!

Xaser said:

Well, I'll probably watch the doom movie, too, just to see how bad it is.

Why not just wait until SA reviews it? :-P
Why reward them with your money (for a cinema ticket) when they can't do their job right?