Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
darknation

closer to hillarity

Hahaha...that's awesome. The end of it was actualy pretty cool. Where does this come from?

If they could just have kept a straight face...

I can't hear it properly for people laughing in the background (or rather, foreground).

This... is... supermuchoawesome!

I don't know how something like that got organized, but it's amazing. In this town one wouldn't find enough NIN fans, or at least vocally talented individuals willing to sing something off-the-wall that they've never heard of, to pull that off. (It'd be especially hard to find NIN fans in this town with any kind of vocal talent, heh. Two search criteria to go by...)

EDIT: Yeah, a serious, hi-fidelity (multi-mic recording in the first place and good mixing) recording would be REALLY thuper.

Ultraviolet said:

This... is... supermuchoawesome!

I don't know how something like that got organized, but it's amazing. In this town one wouldn't find enough NIN fans, or at least vocally talented individuals willing to sing something off-the-wall that they've never heard of, to pull that off. (It'd be especially hard to find NIN fans in this town with any kind of vocal talent, heh. Two search criteria to go by...)

EDIT: Yeah, a serious, hi-fidelity (multi-mic recording in the first place and good mixing) recording would be REALLY thuper.

Nine Inch Nails is far more popular than you think. The initial misconception is that NIN's listeners are primarily black clad kids with issues.
Once I overheard a Rythm'n'Blues rendition of Ruiner in a record store, and it surely wasn't meant as a joke either.

Little Faith said:

Nine Inch Nails is far more popular than you think. The initial misconception is that NIN's listeners are primarily black clad kids with issues.
Once I overheard a Rythm'n'Blues rendition of Ruiner in a record store, and it surely wasn't meant as a joke either.

I know they're popular, just not around here.